logolong

RANT ROOM

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 2 months ago #16941 by
Replied by on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Snow getting a bit boring now xxxx ;) :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #16947 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Dorrie wrote:

ducky wrote:

oh flying feathers :blink: :blink:
from the annonomuse ducky ;)<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2009/02/02 16:32[/quote
I thought it was flying figs,:blink: :whistle: oh annonomous person

I am getting fryed roasted boiled and grilled so am now ennonomouse so nobody will know who is writing this and other things B) :cheer: :huh: :blink:

More
15 years 2 months ago #16979 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:RANT ROOM
a quick rant.....the last few weeks i bin giving support to my friend, who facing a crowncourt hearing regarding her young daughter being abused by a neighboutre.............went to the court....he got 3yrs homeoffice sexoffenders rehab program...........today we were told that my friend could opt to be rehoused.....but we could not force the council to rehouse the offender...:angry: :angry: :angry: .....my friend dont want to move.....im now supporting my friend to find what options are available to her and her family........why should she have to live close to this geeezer, who had previous offences,....allways fearing that the same thing will happen again, and her daughter not safe to play outside....:angry: :angry: :angry:

am somewat weary....hope to be back posting soon

suz xx

More
15 years 2 months ago #16982 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:RANT ROOM
why should your friend be the one to move she and her family have already gone through a lot untill pppl start to stand up for the injustes in this country nothink will change :angry :
hugs to her and you xx

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 2 months ago #16985 by
Replied by on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Its called..Giving the Offender Full Support and The Victims..Nothing xxxx :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

More
15 years 2 months ago #16996 by JustMee
Replied by JustMee on topic Re:RANT ROOM
That is terrible Suz !!

I came to rant about the fact I still have no heating but I feel now I should just count my blessings that me and mine aren't living with anything like that hanging over our heads. Just no justice is there ? :angry:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.462 seconds