logolong

RANT ROOM

More
15 years 2 months ago #17403 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:RANT ROOM
BLOODY HOUSING ASSOCIATIONS PISS ME OOOOOOOFF!!!!!

The bloody sewage has blocked up since thursday last week and if i flush the loo it now shoots out the bath plug!!! I darnt bath my kids as they could catch anything and im left at THAT time of the month with no working lav or bath and im HORMONAL. GOD HELP the housing officer i get my stinking hands on i reported this LAST WEEK ARRRRRGH!

Ok..... now breath in..... and out......

My sewage is broken everyone sorry for screaming but the timing is soooo bad. I need to bath, my kids need to bath and so does martin and iv a bath with sewage erupting from the plug. :sick: :angry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #17411 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:RANT ROOM
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

The bloody sewage has blocked up since thursday last week and if i flush the loo it now shoots out the bath plug!!! I darnt bath my kids as they could catch anything and im left at THAT time of the month with no working lav or bath and im HORMONAL. GOD HELP the housing officer i get my stinking hands on i reported this LAST WEEK ARRRRRGH!

My sewage is broken everyone sorry for screaming but the timing is soooo bad. I need to bath, my kids need to bath and so does martin and iv a bath with sewage erupting from the plug. :sick: :angry:

Tell them you want it fixed like yesterday,it is a huge health hazard,they will be to blame if any of you catch something nasty.Ask Housing Officer if it is ok to bath at his house until it is fixed.:evil:

More
15 years 2 months ago #17416 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Dorrie wrote:

TheLadyMagenta wrote:

Tell them you want it fixed like yesterday,it is a huge health hazard,they will be to blame if any of you catch something nasty.Ask Housing Officer if it is ok to bath at his house until it is fixed.:evil:

ring the out of hours desk at the H>Assoc.......they probably have emergency service for this.....a few weeks back,i found my council night service for blockages did instant callout.............and....send a sample of bathwater to yr housing officer..:evil: ...liquid refreshment:evil: :whistle: :whistle:

More
15 years 2 months ago #17960 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:RANT ROOM
I am bloody livid (excuse tone)
in my home town there is a gentleman who has lived here for 53yrs,..because of the imergration law WHICH THE GOVERMENT DONT FOLLOW AND THEY MADE THE RULES employers are making sure you are not here illigally and so that there is no discrimination they are even cheeking britsh nationals :angry:
well this gentlemens employment was contracted out and his new employers cheeked him out and said that as he had no british citzanship they could not employ him and he can not get benfits either his BRITSH mother married a GI and he come over when very young to live with his BRITSH grandparents but now he could be deported he has worked in my home town since leaving school and has never been on benifts and the goverment and other groups wonder why the BNF are getting more members especially when you know that an ethiopion illegall imergrant is being airlifted back to here and will be looked after :angry: :angry:
dont tell me that what i have pointed out about the above is because of bla bla bla this is how I feel

More
15 years 2 months ago #17966 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:RANT ROOM
ducky wrote:

I am bloody livid (excuse tone)
in my home town there is a gentleman who has lived here for 53yrs,..because of the imergration law WHICH THE GOVERMENT DONT FOLLOW AND THEY MADE THE RULES employers are making sure you are not here illigally and so that there is no discrimination they are even cheeking britsh nationals :angry:
well this gentlemens employment was contracted out and his new employers cheeked him out and said that as he had no british citzanship they could not employ him and he can not get benfits either his BRITSH mother married a GI and he come over when very young to live with his BRITSH grandparents but now he could be deported he has worked in my home town since leaving school and has never been on benifts and the goverment and other groups wonder why the BNF are getting more members especially when you know that an ethiopion illegall imergrant is being airlifted back to here and will be looked after :angry: :angry:
dont tell me that what i have pointed out about the above is because of bla bla bla this is how I feel

Totally agree Ducky The British law looks after everyone except those it should,it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.The amount of swindling that goes on at the top beggers belief,we should shoot the lot and start again.:angry: :angry:

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 2 months ago #18044 by
Replied by on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Ive heard it suggested that this wonderful Labour Govenment has been systematically increasing the numbers of Imported imigrants to bolster their votes.
It would seem that as we improve our standards of living ( although Ive yet to witness such events)we tend to vote Other than Labour....
Add to this the fact that it is only Scotland and Welsh seats which put Labour in Power .....If England voted Alone Labour would Never be elected....Then the picture becomes clearer...Let in All scum from everywhere and get Us all to Pay for them.....
Its also worth noting...as Ducky suggested...that the BNF are gaining ground.....Im no supporter but I can understand that it can be seen as an Englishmans Protest Vote....
So..Where do we go from here ???? ....France xxxx ;) :whistle: :side: :side:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.449 seconds