logolong

RANT ROOM

More
15 years 1 month ago #19775 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:RANT ROOM
I have just got my winter statements for Gas and Electric, my god I must have been heating and lighting all Cranbrook and surrounging area.Roll on Summer:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #19802 by
Replied by on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Due to Bankers greed and total Incompetance....Pensions of a personal nature have had approx 33pc wiped off their value in this so-called credit-crunch.....So,after Gordon Brown plundered millions from pensions whist being Chancellor of Exchequer....daylight robbery which Tories did bugger all about......I find that if I had put the cash under the bed instead of paying into a pension I would be better off to the tune of £45000( in fund) .....In fact if I had put £4 on horses running in every race over a ten year period I would be better off......
So...the Bloodsuckers tax us white whilst we work....screw our arses off so we cant get a decent living standard when we retire......Then ( best of all if your Dick Bloody Turpin)..takes most of the rest when we pass over.....Doesnt it make you proud to be British......paying for the worlds lost causes xxxx :evil: :evil:

More
15 years 1 month ago #19872 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:RANT ROOM
tonypark wrote:

Due to Bankers greed and total Incompetance....Pensions of a personal nature have had approx 33pc wiped off their value in this so-called credit-crunch.....So,after Gordon Brown plundered millions from pensions whist being Chancellor of Exchequer....daylight robbery which Tories did bugger all about......I find that if I had put the cash under the bed instead of paying into a pension I would be better off to the tune of £45000( in fund) .....In fact if I had put £4 on horses running in every race over a ten year period I would be better off......
So...the Bloodsuckers tax us white whilst we work....screw our arses off so we cant get a decent living standard when we retire......Then ( best of all if your Dick Bloody Turpin)..takes most of the rest when we pass over.....Doesnt it make you proud to be British......paying for the worlds lost causes xxxx :evil: :evil:

hear hear :cheer: xx

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #19909 by
Replied by on topic Re:RANT ROOM
Why...oh...why..does one of my socks always get lost in the Wash xxxx :( :huh:

More
15 years 1 month ago #19927 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:RANT ROOM
most people have asked the same question and nobody can come up with the answer :laugh:

More
15 years 1 month ago #19943 by Dorrie
Replied by Dorrie on topic Re:RANT ROOM
ducky wrote:

most people have asked the same question and nobody can come up with the answer :laugh:

Put all the socks in a pilowcase before you put them in the machine(no lost socks);)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.419 seconds