logolong

RANT ROOM

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #21652 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:RANT ROOM
I agree Tony that good conduct and common sense has been highjacked by the politacl correctness lot
anybody what every coulor, race. gender. or what ever IF the right person for the job should get it
it is like the forces when there are woman on the front line the men do tend to protect them even tho woman say they are cabable of looking after themselfs
I applied to join the army but was told (you would argue or disoby an order if you did not agree with it) all I wanted to do was either be a cook or drive lorries what ever..looking back they where right :laugh:
there are still a lot of good policeman in the forces
all the services are under a lot of strain today as traing standards fall xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 weeks ago #21653 by
Replied by on topic Re:RANT ROOM
ducky wrote:

I agree Tony that good conduct and common sense has been highjacked by the politacl correctness lot
anybody what every coulor, race. gender. or what ever IF the right person for the job should get it
it is like the forces when there are woman on the front line the men do tend to protect them even tho woman say they are cabable of looking after themselfs
I applied to join the army but was told (you would argue or disoby an order if you did not agree with it) all I wanted to do was either be a cook or drive lorries what ever..looking back they where right :laugh:

Still hundreds of Great Police doing a wonderful job Ducky....Its the below standard ones who are destroying their reputation and dragging the Force through the mud...Time for a clear out xxxx B)

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #21654 by ducky
tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

Still hundreds of Great Police doing a wonderful job Ducky....Its the below standard ones who are destroying their reputation and dragging the Force through the mud...Time for a clear out xxxx B)

yes it is time for common sense, decency, good practise and training in all the public services get rid of PC quoters
the police should have ppl who are trained in some police work in the stations filling out the forms.. get the bobbys back on the streets doing the job they joined up for..keeping law and order not having to pussy foot around because they might offend the crimanal
there will alwas be some ppl who have not done anythink wrong cought up in all this so you need judges who can apply the law with common sense and that applys to the police themselfs

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 weeks ago #21660 by
ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

ducky wrote:

yes it is time for common sense, decency, good practise and training in all the public services get rid of PC quoters
the police should have ppl who are trained in some police work in the stations filling out the forms.. get the bobbys back on the streets doing the job they joined up for..keeping law and order not having to pussy foot around because they might offend the crimanal
there will alwas be some ppl who have not done anythink wrong cought up in all this so you need judges who can apply the law with common sense and that applys to the police themselfs

Ahhhh...then youve got EU and THe Court of Human Stupidity xxxx :(

More
15 years 3 weeks ago #21673 by ducky
which are run by a bunch of do gooders who have no real idea what they are doing.. dont do any good and confuse the basic laws in the end :huh: :(

• Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 weeks ago #21675 by
ducky wrote:

which are run by a bunch of do gooders who have no real idea what they are doing.. dont do any good and confuse the basic laws in the end :huh: :(

Bit of a Double Whammy xxxx :)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.472 seconds