logolong

our daily post

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 10 months ago #25863 by
Replied by on topic Re:our daily post
Hi all...just back from a week in France,on a small Island off La Rochelle called Isle de Re....Plenty of cycling...good food...sun.....etc etc xxxx ;) B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 10 months ago #25873 by
Snooze-in morning until 9.30am just to offset yesterdays drive ( about 700 miles)which was interesting as we passed Le Mans as most of the Brit fans were taking to the roads to get home....Never seen so many GB stickers on so many cars at one time....caused untold congestion at toll booths and service areas........That will teach em for 1066....Got to buy another upright vac as 2nd model given up the ghost...xxxx B) :whistle:

More
14 years 10 months ago #25888 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:our daily post
been doing wee bit of housework to day..my bones are feeling very sore
Dorrie is not able to come on here as often as she would like at the momment.. scot and husband are not feeling well :(

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 10 months ago #25894 by
Got back with a bargain...New Hoover bagless upright from Comets ( list price of...£199.99 .....bought for £94.99 ).....Put it over and it Sucks xxxx :whistle: :lol: :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 10 months ago #25899 by
Life mundane...who said that.Just ordered spare part ( shelf ) for larder fridge which gave up the ghost last night under the weight of cold drinks...
Thinking of having a day at Kew this week...maybe even have a boat trip xxxx B) :side:

More
14 years 10 months ago #25905 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:our daily post
form filling, soul searching, inner turmoil, must hoover, need some milk and bits, fighting off another bout of virusflu.

last night watched holbycity, which had a person with sarcoidosis...have never seen sarc represented on tv b4 (except briefly on House)....they showed the sarc being found first on the lungs then going on to the optic nerve, showing the person couldnt be helped and going blind, then person left to go australia to stay with mum, leaving wife behind....now...cldnt they have given a little info on trtment/meds....etcetc

the issue of the person leaving the wife, in order that they sort out dealing with the disease and its effects, brought back a lot of longago memories for me, i went through much the same 15 yrs ago..;).....i guess many ppl go through thistoo.

back to the formfilling.......:kiss:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.537 seconds