logolong

our daily post

More
14 years 8 months ago #26016 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:our daily post
thank you Tony and Suzan for the karma.. am feeling a lot better will catch up in the forum as soon as I can as when I signed into site went into chat room and had little talk with a member and my arm and side are starting to hurt a wee bit so going to take a break
has anybody heard from dorrie ? xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 8 months ago #26017 by
Replied by on topic Re:our daily post
Hello ducky - was lovely to talk to you in the chat room!

You are so pretty and if I knew how this karma thing works I would give you a million of them.

much love and tc

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 8 months ago #26020 by
ducky wrote:

thank you Tony and Suzan for the karma.. am feeling a lot better will catch up in the forum as soon as I can as when I signed into site went into chat room and had little talk with a member and my arm and side are starting to hurt a wee bit so going to take a break
has anybody heard from dorrie ? xxx

Sorry to hear that your still suffering Ducky...much hugs and kisses xxxx ;) Nothing on the Dorrie front xxxx :(

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 8 months ago #26021 by
AS raging today so was a massive effort to do the Gym stuff..to further increase discomfort found myself de-cluttering the garage of built-up rubbish......Have a nice piece of Huss in the fridge for lunch....plus a chilled Chardonne xxxx ;) :whistle:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 8 months ago #26030 by
Just realised that my new [second-hand] scooter is still missing his front wheel as it hasn't been brought back yet after it did a flopsie.

Ach, so he will sit in The Shack until his wheel is brought back, hopefully with the knowledge that I can get solid inner tubes.

Isn't it frustrating when you need wheels instead of legs and then the wheels go and do a collops on you?

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 8 months ago #26035 by
Blustery wettish day in south London...Chelsea....Battersea....Clapham.....Dulwich.....busy day but fruitful xxxx B)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.465 seconds