logolong

our daily post

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 10 months ago #25991 by
Replied by on topic Re:our daily post
Dulwich....Crystal Palace.....Penge....Beckenham....Orpington....stopped off for pub lunch.....this is not ideal working mans weather xxxx ;) :ohmy: :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26005 by
Sorry but I am totally lost on this site.

Most threads appear to be a year or more older, and I have absolutely no idea where to post.

I joined to make friends, \"meet\" people as I cannot get out, and yet I can't find where to post anything except for \"help, what do I do to find someone to talk to?\"

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26006 by
Hi Gandra...Not very many people posting in forum just now..might be down to summer holidays and good weather in the UK..Plus ,of course its Wimbledon fortnight...You can try the Chatroom ( although its hit n miss whether anyone else in at the same time....5pm to 7 pm is best)...or try Penpals who chat via emails xxx;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26007 by
OK, just had a brief chat with someone in the Chatroom - something I'm not used to as Ive never used a chat room before.

Strange but rather nice.

I know Wimbledon is on and I can get it on one of my satellite sports channels, but I am rather \"off\" television at the moment. Far too many satellite channels and far too hot for me to sit ant watch and concentrate.

Nice to know that you are usually around when I post.

Thanks Tony.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26013 by
Gandra wrote:

OK, just had a brief chat with someone in the Chatroom - something I'm not used to as Ive never used a chat room before.

Strange but rather nice.

I know Wimbledon is on and I can get it on one of my satellite sports channels, but I am rather \"off\" television at the moment. Far too many satellite channels and far too hot for me to sit ant watch and concentrate.

Nice to know that you are usually around when I post.

Thanks Tony.

No problem Gandra...I usualy dip in and out throughout the day.....Like you,im not into TV much,apart from the odd well produced drama or documentory.......Wimbledon weather was a novelty this year as it wasnt washed-out xx ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26014 by
Slow but pleasant start to the day with coffee and coissants in bed..... breakfast of cereal and juice....cleaned fish pond filter and topped up water from water butt......cleaned car,which was a mistake because of the heat ( inside and out)......Looking to declutter the garage... xxxx B)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.465 seconds