logolong

What do i do now

More
15 years 3 months ago #16341 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:What do i do now
I am sorry Kitty I cant advice you ..I am not in your situation .I hope that some member will read your proplem and will be able to put you in touch with a group or maybe advice you.
the only thing I will say is dont break off ties with them completly because even tho you are upset with them you come across as wanting them in your life somewhere
love and hugs ducky xxxx :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #16366 by IckleKitty
Replied by IckleKitty on topic Re:What do i do now
Thanks ducky, n u r right even though they haven't been there for me, they are family, n some part of me keeps hoping for a miracle. They may come round, eventually, I supose it is a lot to take in, I am still reeling myself trying to come to terms with what's happened.

I am not going to rush into a decision, I have enough on my plate to deal with so have put this on the back burner, and give them and me time to think.

Thanks again for your support,

Huggles Kitty. :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 5 months ago #31937 by
Replied by on topic Re:What do i do now
kitty,

if I were you I'd keep remembering birthdays and christmas cards to the family and stop wasting your energy on them, your recent news however bad needs your energy spent on worrying about your own needs and not the needs of others for a change, your worrying about others is not helping your condition and if they won't acknowledge your condition even if it has been made official, give up on them concentraite on your own needs and perhaps you will start to feel better considering yourself instead of other people, esspecially those that stress you out.

I know this sounds selfish but ill people do not need stress in their lives and this is clearly causing you stress, push them asside and consider yourself for a change and get well in a less stressful frame of mind.

regards Nigel.

More
11 years 10 months ago #44468 by aherosheart
Replied by aherosheart on topic Re:What do i do now
I would agree with Posh..it's just sad when you have the best of intentions into someone..and they play life altering games with your heart and life..as someone said there are many fish in the sea..and you will find someone who'll treat you properly..just fiercely love and support your children and you'll be great..life is too short for negative relations with people..even if you love them..sometimes it's better to part if they hurt you..

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.373 seconds