logolong

What do i do now

More
15 years 8 months ago #7200 by TheLadyMagenta
Replied by TheLadyMagenta on topic Re:What do i do now
I tried to put my playfull past behind me on this relationship as i thought it was the whole nine yards. Truth be told it would seem im better of being the cat that always was her own woman and dealt life back whatever it threw at her. With great trust comes great responsibility. Well he f****d that one up didnt he lol. He was put on the proverbial spot eventually an i fessed up. I admitted to being wrong on all counts and asked him the score. His answer!!!! You should not have looked so im not telling you anything i dont have to. Im here aint i and i would not be here if i didnt love you. My dad used to say that to mother after every beating!! My resolution??? He thinks he,s won i know i just took control of my life again but he,s yet to know how..... in fact he may never now anything more than goodbye. If you do tell another woman i love you i said it was no flirty thing. His whole reasoning for answering no questions lies in me snooping. Sorry folks but all that comes to mind is flirt all you like but if you love another woman please piss off!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #7244 by Posh
Replied by Posh on topic Re:What do i do now
TSit him down and tellhim to pack his bags and piss orf. you dont need this.

plenty more fish in the sea dear. take you some time to find someone special, but when you do, you will knw in your heart of hearts that he's right -- for you.

More
15 years 8 months ago #7269 by TheLadyMagenta
LOL said like a woman of class as always posh my love. You know you got a point tho i aint quite past me sell by date yet!!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #7283 by
Replied by on topic Re:What do i do now
TheLadyMagenta wrote:

LOL said like a woman of class as always posh my love. You know you got a point tho i aint quite past me sell by date yet!!!

Youve got a Bar Code which has no Sell-By date sweetheart....XXXXXXXXXX;) :)

More
15 years 8 months ago #7285 by TheLadyMagenta
XXXXXXXXXXXXX

More
15 years 8 months ago #7296 by Posh
Replied by Posh on topic Re:What do i do now
Oh, and I forgot, whe you sit him down to talk, remind him that he has a financial responsibility for your kids, then tell him to pack his bags. get a locksmith in to change the locks, then get down to your lawyers, and fleece him for every last penny.

That way, he won't have 50 quid to spend on flowers for his lady-friend, and she'll soon tire of him.
But he will have burnt his boats with you.

It's always so sad when a long term relationship is in the ending stage, especially when there are kids involved too. Just thank your lucky stars that you're not married to the b-stard!

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.407 seconds