logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 10 months ago #5224 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:Let's write a story
what a stew we are in, said roger as sweetpea asked him to put-a-toe here...;) ..i aint standing for this..and he hacked a huge cough drop..;) ...take that...he slugged her dead.:lol:

off on their merry way again the crew relaxed.:)......time for a head count said roger...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 10 months ago #5235 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Let's write a story
so they appointed count dracular to be the head..which did not please the headless horseman..the invisable man.. and bottoms...Well said roger blood is thicker than water after all...I will drink to that said count Dracular...:huh: :ohmy: B) ;)<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/07/07 13:40

More
15 years 10 months ago #5236 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Let's write a story
:huh: :whistle: Armed with his cross,stake at the ready Roger approached Count Drac,it is all very well appointing him as leader thought Roger,but how am I going to get any sleep,I shall be very worried he will have a chew at my neck.;)<br><br>Post edited by: Scotty, at: 2008/07/07 13:51

More
15 years 10 months ago #5257 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Let's write a story
the steak was not only cross it was livered at the thought of been skewed into a heart...being a chip of the old block it turned itself into toothpick..Oh goody gumballs just what I need to clean my teeth with said count drac.... (thought I would ham it up a bit)
:huh: :ohmy: :dry: :dry:

More
15 years 10 months ago #5258 by Scotty
Oh dear said Roger he grabbed Sweetpea's hand took to his heels and ran as fast as he could,trusty sonic screwdriver clutched in his hand.Where is he off to said Count Drac,Roger and Sweetpea were spinning now out in the cosmos,where to next I wonder?:ohmy: :huh: :dry: :whistle:

More
15 years 10 months ago #5300 by Scotty
Roger could not believe it he was under the sea with fish and marmaids,he could not understand how he could still breathe underwater.He looked to his left and saw what he thought was a city,he turned to Sweetpea, you are not going to believe this he said, I think we have found the lost city of Atlantis.Oh joy said Sweetpea (she was being sarcastic) I just hope we can get something to eat I,m famished.:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds