logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 9 months ago #5352 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Let's write a story
Please pay attention Ducky:woohoo: :woohoo: ;) They are in the city of Atlantis under the sea.:whistle: :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5362 by bjm49
Replied by bjm49 on topic Re:Let's write a story
but they never heard Roger as they headed for the city, captain kirk said to sweetpea klingon to me and you will be alright.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5368 by Scotty
Poor old Roger trailed on behind feeling very sorry for himself.I thought I was the main man but it seems I was wrong,he felt very lonely and neglected........:( :dry: :blink: :( :blink: :( :(

More
15 years 9 months ago #5370 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Let's write a story
:huh:... spock did not get the joke...He was a logical man..\"this is way over my head beam me up scotty\"..he said.. suddenly capt Kirk who still klingon to sweatpea, capt birdeye with soapbubble in his mouth, and spock with roger in his ear found themselfs..:dry: :huh: :dry:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5371 by Scotty
onboard the starship Enterprise.Welcome Capt Kirk and your visitors too said Scotty,I must confiscate your sonic screwdriver Roger, we can not have you sending us off in all directions, we are on space patrol it,s a very imprortant job you know.Can someone give that mermaid some clothes she,s putting me off my ........:lol: :woohoo: :S :cheer: :dry:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5389 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Let's write a story
my stroke..suddenly there was a warning from sucurity..there is a space ship coming toward us..\"report please spock \" ordered capt Kirk dropping poor sweatpea like a hot potatoe..\"well said spock it is called the red dwaf and sombody called cryton:huh: :dry: :blink: :laugh:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.512 seconds