logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 9 months ago #5907 by TheLadyMagenta
sighs of relief! Well were are the flippin boats for the first years? They cant ride the Thestrals they,ll have a fit said Madge! Of course not said a booming voice. There shadowed by the moon stood the enourmous friendly face of....<br><br>Post edited by: TheLadyMagenta, at: 2008/07/27 19:54

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5908 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Let's write a story
Hagrid the friendly giant I will look after Roger he said,after all he is a distant relative.Big Edna stood with her mouth gaping in surprise. I didnt know you had very important people in your family tree,please dont be so familar said Roger,I have only just met you(he was a bit old fashioned)dont climb my tree unless you have been invited.Big Edna looked very put out,she was just going to give a very rude reply when there was a rushing of wings through the sky and........:ohmy: :woohoo: :whistle:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5916 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:Let's write a story
It was a bird, no

a plane, no

its Superman

More
15 years 9 months ago #5918 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Let's write a story
with mighty mouse clinging on by a whisker. My hero said Roger.Thank you sqeaked mighy mouse.Not you me said superman :huh:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5926 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Let's write a story
Just what do you think you are doing Roger,you have the whole cosmos in a state of confusion,this has to stop you can not keep whizzing off into space when you feel like it said Superman.Never mind about that said Roger you have left Big Edna behind,what am I going to do now.........:( :dry: :huh: :(

More
15 years 9 months ago #5929 by TheLadyMagenta
Go back and pick her up man! Said madge who had followed on her Nimbus 2000 which luckily for her was as fast as the blue tighted one! And for heavens sake superman must the mouse come everywhere. He,s my familiar since Hogwarts you know that Madege said ssuperman sulkily. WHAT?? said roger YOU were at hogwarts? Of course he said where else do you learn to fly?? All that Krypton nonsense is my cover he grinned. Oh well lets get Edna then we can....

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.465 seconds