logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 9 months ago #5965 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Let's write a story
:huh: :huh:<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/07/28 15:56

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5966 by ducky
but first we need to get countess ducky of the carpet, Yes panted princes suzan who was stuggling valianly to help her dear friend up. let me help said Roger who was a bit worried that if King karl and his side kicks helped they would land flat on there faces with all the booze they had comsumed thus sqashing the two ladies<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/07/28 16:29

More
15 years 9 months ago #5967 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Let's write a story
Right you lot lets sit down and plan our next move,what is that noise said Ducky,oh that,s Karl, he was sat in the corner by the fire snoring away.Can I remind you all said Bubbles time is of the essence, if we dont get moving there will be.........:ohmy: :unsure: :kiss: :kiss:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5970 by ducky
no cleptos left,right said lady marg we have are marching orders fall in line behind me, i will go first, bravely with her brolly held in frount of her she sallied forth :huh: :huh: :dry:<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/07/28 18:14

More
15 years 9 months ago #5974 by bjm49
Replied by bjm49 on topic Re:Let's write a story
im not following her said bjm to king Karl,she stopped me getting my cocoa,o let it be for now said webbo there will be plenty of time to get you own back she is always like that when she is sober.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5976 by suzan
Replied by suzan on topic Re:Let's write a story
this was to be o fencing......keeping her arm high in the air...she gingerly edged forward...keeping her balanced werent easy.....the spike in front she prodded at the stubborn naanny goat.....................oh ....can you tell marg from butter..............clover and out.....

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.455 seconds