logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 9 months ago #5785 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Let's write a story
They grabbed a seat next to all the kids returning to school.Well here we are said Roger did anyone bring any sarnies I,m starving.Can any of you get out your wand and magic up some food.One little girl stood up shouted a few strange words,waved her wand and there appeared before them ........:whistle: :whistle: :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5789 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Let's write a story
very angry pig. ops sorry said the young girl i asked for bacon sarnies and pork pies, good job you never asked for:huh:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5790 by TheLadyMagenta
Tounge said madge you could have conjoured anything. Eventually the sweet trollry came round and feeling rather bad for the little girl over the pig thing Edna bought loads of..

More
15 years 9 months ago #5800 by Scotty
Chocolate frogs which hopped about,I cant eat any of those said Roger they are alive,dont be silly said Madge it is just magic.Roger was about to devour one when there was an almighty scream,my god said Roger what was that.Madge looked her mouth wide open with shock.........:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:<br><br>Post edited by: Scotty, at: 2008/07/21 16:22

More
15 years 9 months ago #5821 by TheLadyMagenta
A pupil seemingly in a trance was slowely advancing on roger wand in hand. Dont move anyone said madge he is under a very dangerous spell from the dark one, it,s the....

More
15 years 9 months ago #5824 by Scotty
Curse of the one who cannot be named.Roger looked at this child with wand in hand,that is enough of this nonsense he said, big Edna moved forward to stand in front of him,there was a flash of light then everything went dark,when the lights came on Big Edna had gone,in her place was........ :ohmy: :whistle:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.476 seconds