logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 9 months ago #5672 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Let's write a story
after three runs they where out of breath..What do we do now panted roger,I don't know about you but I am of to talk to the animals said Dr Dolittle. Roger stared at him with disbelive. Anamials? Yes said the Dr..Nelly the Elaphant, Roger Rabbit, The three wise Monkeys, See all, Hear all and say Nothink, Andy pandy, Rupert the Bear ect ect.. :huh: :huh:<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/07/18 22:14

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5691 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Let's write a story
That's it said Roger I am finally here in La La Land,everyone is totally bonkers.He walked away in despair as he turned the corner who did he meet,why it was............:laugh: :whistle: :whistle:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5692 by Scotty
That's it said Roger I am finally here in La La Land,everyone is totally bonkers.He walked away in despair as he turned the corner who did he meet,why it was............:laugh: :whistle: :whistle:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5693 by Scotty
Thats a double take folks,La La Land is affecting my pc.:blink: :S :dry: :huh: :kiss: :kiss:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5726 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Let's write a story
but la la the french madam. oh la la what have we hear she said. At last my luck is in thought Roger straightening his toupee and peering through his glasses,At your service he said in what he hoped was a posh voice I am called sir Roger of makebelive land oh please make her belive me he prayed :huh: :blush:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5732 by Scotty
Little did Roger know but this french lady was really big Edna from Bradford,I,ve got a right one here she thought,wonder if he has plenty of money and an estate in the country.Just as Roger was perfecting his chat up line who should walk round the corner but......:blink: :whistle:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.455 seconds