logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 9 months ago #5306 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Let's write a story
I wonder said sweetpea, if they sell fish and chips..Roger was not really listing to her ..he was busy goggling at a mermaid...what ya looking at said the mermaid ( that came out in a big bubble ) you gurggled Roger .what is your name...soapbubbles she replied...What plaice is this said sweetpea..:cheer: :laugh: :huh: :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5307 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Let's write a story
Right said Roger taking charge of the situation,the first thing to do is make contact with the ruler of this place,what about my food said Sweetpea,here you are said Soapbubbles and handed her a dried up piece of seaweed.Oh thanks alot I must say(sarcastic again) do be quiet Sweetpea said Roger I am trying to find out who runs this place.Just then Capt.Birdseye walked round the corner,Ahoy me harties he said (being a naval man) what brings you here.:whistle: :whistle: ;) ;)

More
15 years 9 months ago #5319 by ducky
oh good said Sweetpea the main fisherman.. \"at your serves\" said capt birdeyes looking down his beak at her \"hear is my seal of office ..shell we go and find you somthing to eat and whale we wait for the seahorses may I offer you a penguin and a fishcake to take the pangs of hunger away\" :huh: :huh: :dry: :ohmy:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5320 by Scotty
It would appear the offer was only open to Sweetpea, as they wandered off in search of food Roger was left with Soapbubbles and the other mermaids,he was also left with a rumble in his tummy.I am so hungry said Roger, never mind said the mermaids we will take you to Spuds You Like its only round the corner.Yeah right.....:whistle: :whistle: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly:<br><br>Post edited by: Scotty, at: 2008/07/11 08:17

More
15 years 9 months ago #5338 by Scotty
Roger walked around the corner everything went black,he began to feel very unwell,everything was changing where was Sweetpea.Suddenly there she was but who was that with her,it was Capt.James Kirk(of the starship Enterprise of course),hey wait for me you guys shouted Roger......:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :huh:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5345 by ducky
scotty ..we have left outer-space they are underwater how are they all walking.. ..I know it is a bit of a fishy tail..but a bit of authentisty please ..it should say.. as they swam B) :P ;)

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.450 seconds