logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 9 months ago #5534 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Let's write a story
Dont cry Sweetpea I think you are a very lovely lady said Roger,(he could,nt bear to hurt her feelings)Oh good said Big Chief Knowsalot you two can have heap big wedding tomorrow before we go and sort out yellow hair.Roger stood looking very pale faced,oh joy he said I cant wait.......:blink: :huh: :dry: :S :S :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5599 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Let's write a story
hope before roger could say any more he found himself up in the air..sweatpea who's face was red with rage had hoisted him up by her arms ..who is this joy and hope you are talking about..give me patience moaned roger.. have faith said spock...yes please to all of them said chief knowsalot we need lots of females for are tribe.. excuse me for butting in said charity we woman need to hold a little pow wow with you about a councel for womans right :huh: :huh: :dry: :blink: :evil:

Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/07/17 17:49<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/07/17 18:06

More
15 years 9 months ago #5607 by Scotty
You have no hopes of equal rights here said Big Chief Knowsalot,there is no time for nonsense.We have big battle tomorrow,you may be a widow sooner than you think Sweetpea.Roger is very unhappy about the battle and the wedding,I have to get out of here quick and leave these all behind.He had managed to get hold of his trusty sonic screwdriver again,he gave it a quick twist held his breath and ......:ohmy: :huh: :dry: :S :(<br><br>Post edited by: Scotty, at: 2008/07/17 18:36

More
15 years 9 months ago #5617 by EmptyChild
Replied by EmptyChild on topic Re:Let's write a story
The TARDS apeard the door opened and the Doctor came out grabed roger qnd pulled him inside the door shutting behide them

the doctor runing around the TARDS playing with switches the TARDS was moving in time and space then it stoped the doctor open the doors and there were .......

More
15 years 9 months ago #5642 by Scotty
People in the streets calling bring out your dead.Oh dear said the Dr. to Roger we are in London but this is not a good time to be here.What is this all about said Roger,it,s the Black Death replied the Dr,Roger turned, a lighter shade of pale,I wished I had taken my chance at The Little Big Horn he said.Look out said the Dr. mind out of the way they..........:S :huh: :dry: :S :( :blink:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5667 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:Let's write a story
They are coming with a huge hot pancake! Run. run run

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds