logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 9 months ago #5752 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Let's write a story
but the Herb family. Romary and Basil Thyme, With daughters Angelica and dilly ,friends Mr and Mrs Sage and son herbe. We are going to are annuall season ball would you like to join us. The Spicy Red Hot chilly Group are the main band :cheer: :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5754 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Let's write a story
Well we might as well join them said Roger to Edna,I have got nothing better to do.Oh I cant go said big Edna I must make my way to the train station I am going to Hogwarts school to visit my kid sister,she is training to be a witch you know.......;) B)

More
15 years 9 months ago #5761 by TheLadyMagenta
There she met an old friend also off to hogwarts. How are you madge asked big edna? Im good she said but i am off to hogwarts on a secret mission you know. Really? asked edna i thought you were off to see that snotty little brother of yours! Oh no said madge, it,s very official but the ministry of magic has mentioned a snake problem but i cant think what it might be.....

More
15 years 9 months ago #5762 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Let's write a story
<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/07/20 19:26

More
15 years 9 months ago #5763 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Let's write a story
They reached the railway station,what platform number do you want said Roger.Its nine and three quarters said the two ladies,dont be stupid girls there is no such number.Just run at the wall and you will see said the girls,Roger said ladies first(he was always polite to the fairer sex)the truth was he thought they were both barmy,but to his surprise they both disappeared through the wall with Roger close behind them......:whistle: :whistle: :silly:

Post edited by: Scotty, at: 2008/07/20 19:44<br><br>Post edited by: Scotty, at: 2008/07/20 19:45

More
15 years 9 months ago #5767 by TheLadyMagenta
Well that showed him sniffed madge and Edna! Mind you you cant be ttoo carefull said roger if he did not smell of whiskey someone might believe him. They turned just as the hogwarts Exppress glided into the platforn all gleaming doors and smoke. What a sight said madge it lifts the heart....

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.498 seconds