logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 9 months ago #5937 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Let's write a story
Get on to Hogwarts to make sure you know what you are doing Roger.If you intend to go spinning around space you need to know how to do it properly,not to upset the other planets and their inhabitants,I have had so many complaints about you trying to rewrite history.I intend to have you taught by a master and I know just the man it is............:laugh: :woohoo: :whistle: :whistle: :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5939 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Let's write a story
No replied Roger. it is a load of hogswash that you want me to learn. i am a free spirt and like the unkown.Suit yourself said superman, me i'm of to New York comming Mighty Mouse? Well said Mighty Mouse I am feed up with being your sidekick and would like to strike out on my own,I have been thinking of hiring a mole to be my assistiant.Oh well said Madge and Big Edna we will say goodby to you all..:cheer:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5940 by Scotty
Superman deposits Roger on the ground right by his little cottage near the woods,home at last said Roger,I did'nt realise how much I had missed the old place.He walked forward to the door,when he opened it much to his surprise was......:huh: :dry: :dry:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5957 by Scotty
The sight that greeted him,who are you he asked the very pretty but strange lady that came forward to meet him.I am Bubbles leader of the planet Aero,I dont think I know where that is said Roger.It's on the milky way between Mars and Crunchie you turn right then straight on till morning.What do you want here said Roger,my planet needs your help said Bubbles we are being taken over by Clepto's from the planet Mania.I will help if I can but will have to ask for help from some friends.Who are they said Bubbles,well said Roger first and foremost is King Karl from Krypton also his sidekicks Bjm and Webbo.I will also send a message to Countess Ducky and her friend Princess Suzan,between us we should be able to do something.Are you going to send a message by airwaves asked Bubbles,no microwave whilst I am cooking my baked potato,I will send the message to Lady Mag and she will contact the others,just then there was an almighty crash outside,it looks like they have.......:ohmy: :huh: :dry: :blink:<br><br>Post edited by: Scotty, at: 2008/07/28 12:59

More
15 years 9 months ago #5962 by Scotty
arrived already.Outside in the middle of the lawn was Countess Ducky with a rather windswept Suzan sat in the centre of a really splendid flying carpet.I havent sent you a message how did you know we needed help said Roger,womans intuition replied Ducky.Meanwhile in Lady Mags kitchen something was cooking in the microwave,it was her lunch,Chilli with potato wedges from M&amp;S,the door of the microwave sprung open,the ready meal flew out and landed splat on her favourite cat who was reclining in the sun.Drat it is that idiot Roger again,why cant he send an email or phone like everyone else.On the Planet Krypton King Karl and his cronies were entertaining some ladies down by the lagoon,when a missile came flying through the air, Bjm had to duck to avoid being decapitated,what the hell was that said webbo,its a low flying can of Stella said Karl,it means we are needed at Roger's place,lets go guys.......:lol: ;)<br><br>Post edited by: Scotty, at: 2008/07/28 15:46

More
15 years 9 months ago #5964 by TheLadyMagenta
Eventually a bunch of rather drunk blokes and a scratched Lady madge turned up wondering just what on earth was going on! Well it,s about this chick bubbles said roger she,s got a problem on her planet aero? Oh said lady Madge slapping bjm who was licking bubbles cloak to check for chocolate content. Behave you little ruffian thats not how we treat intergalactic guests in need. Sorry he said slinking off. Never mind said king carl lets get a plan together....

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.464 seconds