logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 9 months ago #5977 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Let's write a story
before we go any further said roger i have a confesion to make my real name is scotty.never said the trepid heros fancy that .. oh stop bleating said lady marg to the nanny goat, Buttercup for heaven sake milk her will you. Do you need help asked the males of the party eying up the blue eyed hussy.who was :huh: :evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5981 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Let's write a story
blowing kisses to all the men apart from Karl who was snoring away in the corner again.Right said Bubbles I have sent a message for a space cruiser to come and pick us up, we will travel to the planet Mania and sort them out.Will someone please wake Karl up said Ducky,Bubbles went over to the sleeping Karl and gave him a smacker right on the....... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :ohmy:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5986 by bjm49
Replied by bjm49 on topic Re:Let's write a story
gob,get up karl we have to go and meet the cruiser and you better try and sober up bjm and webbo, i think that stella is too strong for them. so off they went with the lady madg in front with her trusty brolly poised for any danger,you coming roger or scotty,or whoever you are and no more surprises or you will feel the full the weight of my---

More
15 years 9 months ago #5987 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Let's write a story
she did'nt get to complete her sentence as a big hole opened up and she tumbled into it followed by Suzan and Countess Ducky,Bubbles turned to Karl and Webbo, where the hell have they gone said Bjm.Scotty who was a short distance behind them talking to Buttercup wondered what all the fuss was about.Karl was still in a bemused state after being snogged by Bubbles and did not appear to know where he was.I know what is wrong said Scotty we are all under the spell of the Cleptos we must try to help the ladies before they.........:ohmy: :( :unsure: :dry: :blink: :blink: :blink: :kiss:

More
15 years 9 months ago #5992 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:Let's write a story
Before they turn into frogs :(

More
15 years 9 months ago #5994 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Let's write a story
peering over the edge they saw the ladies fighting for there lives with a big fat toad.. lady M was wacking him with her brolly while countess ducky and princess suzan where sat on top of it, I will teach you not to attack innocent women said ladyM, yes said ducky giving it a slap on the cheeks . princess suzan was holding his head in a headlock, we did'nt know you could wrestle said her two friends.Oh look said karl its a taod in the hole :huh: :cheer:<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/07/29 16:32

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.485 seconds