logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 9 months ago #5416 by Scotty
Replied by Scotty on topic Re:Let's write a story
Spock looked at Roger did you do this with that blasted screwdriver.It has nothing to do with me said Roger why do I get blamed for everything that goes wrong,perhaps it is because you usually are replied Sweetpea,she was still annoyed at being dumped by Capt Kirk.Who is on that ship asked Capt Kirk ,its life Jim but not as we know it........:whistle: :whistle: :huh: :dry: :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #5431 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Let's write a story
before capt kirk could reply..a humungus bumble bee appeared ..oo might you bee asked capt birdeye..I be queen honey of the wax people..oh honey how sweet gushed spock I am all ears tell me more...still stinging from being dumpt..sweatpea said waspishly beware of the sting in her tale..yes said capt birdseye..if you ask me there is somthink fishy about her :huh: :huh: :dry: :unsure: :dry:<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/07/14 18:24

More
15 years 9 months ago #5432 by Scotty
Roger was now really put out,I have had enough of this he said, it,s doing my head in,you are all round the bend.He lunged at Mr Spock and grabbed him by the ears,mind the earings said Mr.Spock,I have just had my ears pierced.Roger grabbed his sonic screwdriver pressed the button and off they went spinning out into space.Hold on tight Sweetpea said Roger here we go again........:blink: :huh: :dry: :dry: :S

More
15 years 9 months ago #5474 by ducky
Replied by ducky on topic Re:Let's write a story
they find them self on a grass plain.. in the distance they could see camp fires.. spock can you scout ahead and see who they are said capt kirk..i have bean here there and everywhere and I am cold tired and hungery complained sweetpea ..I could do with a bath said soapbubble..woman exclaimed roger who needs them.. we do said a voice..who said that..:blink: B) ;)

More
15 years 9 months ago #5478 by Scotty
There were several indians of the Sioux tribe coming towards them.Capt James Kirk was holding on to his toupee, hold on to your hair Spock said Capt. Kirk I have heard all sorts of stories about these red :evil:
We come in peace said their leader Big Chief Knowsalot.(what he did,nt know was,nt worth knowing)We have no squaws left in our tribe we would like to borrow yours for a........:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: ;) B)

More
15 years 9 months ago #5485 by bjm49
Replied by bjm49 on topic Re:Let's write a story
ging gang goolie round the camp fire.

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.462 seconds