Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sex For ...

Sex For ... 8 years 11 months ago #32590

Is sex neccessary for disabled people? I dob't think so ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re:Sex For ... 8 years 11 months ago #32609

• Karl
  • Thank you received: 214
why not? sex is good for you!

Re:Sex For ... 8 years 9 months ago #33476

Is sex necessary for anyone disabled or otherwise? Sex is just something people do or don't do, you wont die without it and it doesn't always bring people closer mostly can puch people apart.

What made you ask that question?

Re:Sex For ... 8 years 9 months ago #33478

I have been married for 12 years this year and was dating my husband for a good 20 years previous!:S :laugh: And we have a very healthy sex life!:blush: Sex even if your disabled can be enjoyable! It's not a chore!!:laugh: Even though I am sure many married men would disagree!! LOL Even so I agree with the person before, what is your question? :huh:

Re:Sex For ... 8 years 9 months ago #33488

• Karl
  • Thank you received: 214
I don't know his question but without sex a lot of disabled people can become very depressed. so I think it can be unhealthly for some people who would like sex but they can't find a partner!

Re:Sex For ... 8 years 9 months ago #33502

• tonypark
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The question is as worthy as asking....Do disabled people need their index finger of there left hand ???

Its total and utter nonsence and in my view I find the reason for asking it more interesting.....its the type of thing an ill educated 5 year old would ask and I find it both offensive and pathetic....Sex is part and parcel of life ,like breathing....its a joyful way of expressing your love for another hu,man being..... I wouldnt dream of confirming or denying just so someone might want to get his Rocks-off ...

Haver a nice day and Get a Life

Re:Sex For ... 8 years 9 months ago #33508

Thank You Tony!! The voice of common sense!!:)

Re:Sex For ... 8 years 9 months ago #33549

Because, I saw pronograthy and they two were very painful with violent movement. Thus, sex is heavy exercise for me and other disabled people. I am frightful !!! Danger !!!

Re:Sex For ... 8 years 9 months ago #33564

• tonypark
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
heavenking wrote:

Because, I saw pronograthy and they two were very painful with violent movement. Thus, sex is heavy exercise for me and other disabled people. I am frightful !!! Danger !!!

Dont take us all as idiots...Ive read your entry/posting headed Wedding Crashers and would suggest others read it to show Exactly what YOU are about...Over here we have several names for it:evil: :evil:

Re:Sex For ... 8 years 9 months ago #33568

Wow!! I too just read the 'Wedding Trashers' thread! What do you think this forum is for? people taking the mick? no! this forum is for serious discussions and the occasional games. Not idiots who think they are clever and think they can make thereselves look good.Sorry but I think you are a sad person.:angry:

Re:Sex For ... 8 years 9 months ago #33578

you don't have to say sorry, just say what you want to say. I agree your word :)

Re:Sex For ... 8 years 9 months ago #33579

I have just read the post Wedding Trashers along with this one!
I have never posted on the forum before but you made me so angry i wanted to add my comments:evil: . If you are going to mock us and act like a twonk you shouldnt be on here. For some people this is the only communication with the outside world they have all day and i think you should bear that in mind before you post anything else.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds