logolong

Sex For ...

More
9 years 9 months ago #53958 by Jana
Replied by Jana on topic Sex For ...
Thank you for your response, Tomrymer. I just felt I needed to get it out there. I figured there have to be other people out there like me. In no way do I consider your response out of line. You put my feelings into words, exactly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tomrymer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #53971 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Sex For ...
I didn't realise this. I thought sex took away the pain but having sex knowing you will be in a lot more pain for days. This is defo catch 22!!! Im assuming its too much movement for you...

More
9 years 9 months ago #54024 by Rhythmsand
Replied by Rhythmsand on topic Sex For ...
I really feel that sex is an integral part of who we are as people....only society dictates a given ideology about the inapropriateness of such a bbeautiful and natural form of self expression...of course there are some people who ruin tthe overall place in society sex has...making it dark and hhorrible...

For those with challenges there is a definite sense of insecurity...a snse of am I a sexual being...can anyone really like me enouugh to participate in sexual activities....?

TThe decision how you as a person desire to see yourself or desire society to see you is very much yyour decision.

The interesting thing for me is that sex alone iis not what I want in my life...without the emotional connection I feel it is an empty act....but having said that it is an important journney to comprehend and as people we

More
9 years 9 months ago #54025 by Rhythmsand
We owe it to ourselves to get the most out of life we can....

More
9 years 9 months ago #54040 by Tomrymer
Replied by Tomrymer on topic Sex For ...
As empty acts go sex is the best! I also love the phrase 'casual sex' I find it amusing because sex is the only thing I've never been casual about!?!
One of Byron's mistresses ate an apple during the act and asked him if he'd finished (when he hadn't) that's casual.
Seriously, without emotion one is merely 'having sex' with emotion making love. In the book which I've just finished writing sex plays a big part as it has in my life. One thing I can say is that I've never had a sexual relationship or even a fling with someone I didn't feel an emotional attachment to in some way.

More
9 years 9 months ago #54044 by Rhythmsand
Indeed.....sex is very empowering for an individual and I believe it should be accepted more readily as part of who we are rather than an extra add on to our lives.

I think though for those who have difficulty getting themselves into a relastionship where sex becomes part of the self is more the issue.
for some it is a matter of attempting to experience the joys of the flesh to relieve the buden and doubt of social isolation.

II think society teends to say that because your challenged you should not have the simple pleasures of the flesh....

WWe all need to be aware of our self of our own limitations and extensions....I do not put any on mnyself aand even though I had a mental concepot aas to how far I would ever go as a person I amm now happy to say I have pretty much done it all and gone way beyond my expectations .

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds