Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sex For ...

Sex For ... 5 years 6 months ago #51640

it is every bodies OWN CHOICE because its their OWN LIFE and try to get to know everyone here it does not hurt to say hello

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sex For ... 5 years 5 months ago #51865

I think my sexual appetite is too strong.I often cannot stop thinking about the tastes and sensations that I like about sex.I wish I could go into more detail here,but I will restrain myself.But if anyone would like to talk more,message me;)

Sex For ... 5 years 5 months ago #51866

Andra,I am open to sex with a disabled person.I think all women are beautiful...that means you too!

Re:Sex For ... 5 years 1 month ago #53881

I don't think this question should specify 'disabled people'...!

I can understand how sex might be different if you have a disability, but that doesn't mean that you can't/shouldn't have it in your life.

At the end of the day, everyone is unique. You might want sex, or you might not be interested. It's a personal choice :)

Last edit: by StephTheHutch.

Sex For ... 5 years 1 month ago #53890

Indubitably! The problem arises (no pun) if you want but can't get. I've known physically impaired people who wouldn't even consider another person unless they were 'able bodied' and others who were prevented by narrow-minded parents or professional carers.

Sex For ... 5 years 1 month ago #53898

• Karl
  • Thank you received: 206

Tomrymer wrote: others who were prevented by narrow-minded parents or professional carers.

Why should these parents / carers deny the one natural thing in life? Sex is good for your mental and physical health

Sex For ... 5 years 1 month ago #53900

Why should they indeed! Some parents like to keep their offspring infantile, this usually doesn't work but I've certainly known disabled people to be kept in that state by well meaning others.

Sex For ... 5 years 1 month ago #53904

The worst thing is to deny someone the right to do something you don't have to be disabled able bodied people as well as this will cause them to rebel and could cause all sorts of trouble!

Sex For ... 5 years 1 month ago #53923

Some of us were born to rebel!

Sex For ... 5 years 1 month ago #53924

• duttonc2225
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
there cant be much anythin worse then sex... i mean yea havin a 1 handed knuckle shuffle maybe (if didnt get caught lol)

Sex For ... 5 years 1 month ago #53937

• Jana
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 42
I like the IDEA of sex. But the DOING is something else. I'm married to someone who is now not interested nor functional so if I want it I have to fly solo. But having the chronic pain I do, sometimes quite severe, I know that the consequences of engaging in just about any sexual activity will worsen my pain for days. It's like being punished or something. I hate this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tomrymer

Sex For ... 5 years 1 month ago #53939

Jana, I'm impressed by your openness and honesty, not many would be willing to share in that way.
The knowledge that pain will follow even the solitary act, and for days, is a horrible thought... so sad. The thought of your dilemma, the mind saying yes but the certainty of bodily distress intervening is almost too awful for me to think about.
Please don't think my interest is prurient, it's just that I find it easy to empathise with need frustrated, pleasure and the release of tension denied.
I could write more, perhaps I've written too much already, I'll only add my hope and wish is that in some way this aspect, at least, of your life improves.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.432 seconds