logolong

Sex For ...

More
13 years 3 months ago #32590 by heavenking
Sex For ... was created by heavenking
Is sex neccessary for disabled people? I dob't think so ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #32609 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:Sex For ...
why not? sex is good for you!

More
13 years 1 month ago #33476 by poppy67
Replied by poppy67 on topic Re:Sex For ...
Is sex necessary for anyone disabled or otherwise? Sex is just something people do or don't do, you wont die without it and it doesn't always bring people closer mostly can puch people apart.

What made you ask that question?

More
13 years 1 month ago #33478 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic Re:Sex For ...
I have been married for 12 years this year and was dating my husband for a good 20 years previous!:S :laugh: And we have a very healthy sex life!:blush: Sex even if your disabled can be enjoyable! It's not a chore!!:laugh: Even though I am sure many married men would disagree!! LOL Even so I agree with the person before, what is your question? :huh:

More
13 years 1 month ago #33488 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:Sex For ...
I don't know his question but without sex a lot of disabled people can become very depressed. so I think it can be unhealthly for some people who would like sex but they can't find a partner!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 1 month ago #33502 by
Replied by on topic Re:Sex For ...
The question is as worthy as asking....Do disabled people need their index finger of there left hand ???

Its total and utter nonsence and in my view I find the reason for asking it more interesting.....its the type of thing an ill educated 5 year old would ask and I find it both offensive and pathetic....Sex is part and parcel of life ,like breathing....its a joyful way of expressing your love for another hu,man being..... I wouldnt dream of confirming or denying just so someone might want to get his Rocks-off ...

Haver a nice day and Get a Life

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.479 seconds