logolong

Trump and his ban on Muslims!!

More
6 years 7 months ago #66201 by Justme64
I believe you are mistaken about the Shroud of Tourin. You must think! if there is an x-ray of the body
How would a guy ( from the 16 century?) even know àbout it? The blood is the secret A body under extreme tramas can Produce that type blood as opposed to say blood from a nosebleed or paper cut.
As for Muslims so Somali Muslims take up to4 wives and live by the teachings of Mohammad ( even in
America the extra wives are added to welfare as relitives. And the young men went to fi]ght with Isis
We've got Lynda Sarsour openly càlling for Sharia law ( which is against our constitution)
Hey I'm getting old this train of thought has been derailed!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #66202 by Joelyb65
Justme64, I'm not sure what you're trying to say in regard to the shroud?
What x-ray of what body?
There is no body, just a shroud, and tests confirmed that is only a few hundred years old!
In regard to Muslims, there are different types of Muslims with different beliefs, just as there are different types of Christians with different beliefs!
Some Muslims may have multiple wives, but most don't, the same goes for Mormons!
Mr Osmond has a heap of kids, but only one wife!
I have to ask, who the heck is Lynda Sarsour and why did you feel the need to post this 5 times!?
I'd also like to take the opportunity to say that I've always wondered why the image of a dead guy on a cross is a religious symbol?
That's pretty sick!?
And 'Jesus' wasn't the only person to be crucified, it was a regular thing back then, and they weren't the only culture to do it, the Japanese used to crucify people as well, and people were tied to the cross, not nailed, if you put nails through a persons hands, the weight of the body pulling down would tear through the hands and the body would fall!
Now, obviously 'Jesus' wasn't dead, but back then, if a person was unconscious and their vital signs were low, people would think they dead, over the years, many people who weren't dead have been buried, there was a case in the news recently of a 16 yo pregnant girl who collapsed, was pronounced dead and buried by mistake, she woke up, screamed, but by the time the grave was opened, she had suffocated or died of fright!
A few years ago, a man right here in my town, was pronounced dead, and a few hours later, he woke up in the morgue and freaked everyone out!
Anyhoo, 'Jesus' wasn't buried, he was put in a cave, and he woke up and everyone thought he had come back from the dead, because people back then were stupid!
And then he disappeared for a few years, and then came back, and the things he taught people were Buddhist teachings, and then he disappeared again!
Some Historians think he went to India, studied Buddhism, went home and taught what he'd learned, and then returned to India!
And some people think he went to England, got married and had kids!
No one will ever know for sure!
Anyway, I'm not saying that just because I don't believe in all of this religious Crap, that other people can't believe, if a belief in a mythical, fictitious God helps people to get thru life, that's fine by me, I just wish they wouldn't blindly believe everything they are told and get their facts right!
And I wish they wouldn't use religion as a way of hurting others!
Any religion or God that teaches hatred of others, is not a religion or God worth having!
So there!
I'm finished having my say and the rest of you can Bitch all you want! :)
P.S. I'd like to point out that I used to be good friends with a Catholic Priest who agreed with a lot of what I've said!

More
6 years 7 months ago #66203 by Joelyb65
Here in Australia, we have a politician named Pauline Hanson!
She is a mad, bigoted Bitch who rants and raves about Muslims (she used to own a fish and chip shop and refused to sell Dim Sims because back then she was on an anti Asian rant, now she's onto Muslims)
She also hates Gays, and doesn't speak to her own son because he's Gay!
Despite the fact that she illegally set up her political party and spent time in prison, and the fact that she is a mad, bigoted Bitch, she somehow managed to wangle her way into being a Senator!?
That really doesn't say much for our political system!
I have never seen this woman smile, she always looks angry and like she's about to blow a fuse!
She constantly spouts rubbish about people, but has no facts to back her up, it's all just in her deranged mind!
She recently Bitched about Muslims to another Senator, and was shocked when he told her that HE is Muslim!
Something that has always made me laugh, is despite the fact that she SO anti Asian, she was once photographed wearing a Chinese Cheong Sam! (Traditional Chinese dress!)
She loved it when Trump got in as US President, well why not, he's just as mad as she is!
She has the idea that everyone in Australia should act and dress the same!
I'd like to know how that would work!?
Because Australia is a multi cultural society, the native Koori people were here first, then Europeans from all over the place waltzed in and took over, and during the Gold Rush, Chinese people came and set up restaurants for all the Euros who were too lazy to cook for themselves and now the 'White Aussies' are just descendants of those first settlers, and many 'Asians' are also descendants of first settlers and just as 'Aussie' as anyone else!
So what is Aussie culture and traditional Aussie dress!?
Is it a balding guy with a beer belly, wearing a singlet, shorts and thongs, munching on a meat pie with tomato sauce, while swilling beer, poking snags on the barbie and listening to the 'footy' on the radio and talking to his mates about women and cars!?
If so, then I guess I'm not an Aussie, despite the fact that my ancestors came here years ago and I was born here!
Now we are going thru the Bullshit of do we allow same sex marriage or not!?
Being same sex attracted, I'm all for having our relationships legally recognized, I just don't like the term, 'Gay Marriage'!
To me, 'marriage' is a heterosexual word that has no meaning to us, especially when heterosexuals make such a joke out of it!
They jump in and out of marriage as tho it is a game, and love doesn't have to have anything to do with it!
I grew up in a country where supposedly everyone has equal rights!?
But we don't all have equal rights, and putting it to a vote is pathetic!
If previous governments listened to a noisy minority, women and black people in general would not have equal rights!
It doesn't matter if a few religious nuts don't want Gays to have equal rights, it will not hurt them or infringe on their lives, Gay people are already here, we already have relationships and we do have children, and unlike heterosexual people, we do NOT abuse our children or murder them!
Look at the news, there is hardly a day goes by without a story of heteros abusing or killing their own kids!
A couple of days ago there was a story of a 23 yo man who killed his 3 yo son, simply because his 17 yo girlfriend doesn't like kids!
And a couple of years ago in the US, a woman drove her car into a dam and drowned her 3 sons because her boyfriend didn't like kids, then a guy here in Australia copied her and drove his car into a dam and drowned his kids just to Piss Off his ex wife!
Another guy here threw his daughter off the Westgate Bridge and would've thrown his son over too if someone hadn't jumped on him, and again, he just wanted Piss Off his ex wife!
So DON"T tell me that Gay people shouldn't have kids, we aren't the ones that kill them!
I know a Gay man who has 8 kids and several grandkids, and they all love him!

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #66204 by Justme64
I'm new here, ànd the submit buttom is very sensitive ( hence 5 copies) SORRY
First ,your correct there was no body ! The image was left when he rose The same image was recorded i á guy in Japan painting a room ,when the nuclear bomb was dropped .I didn't study the shroud but I don't recall
Wounds on the palms!! The image was left as though taken by an X-ray machine.
As. For Lynda Sarsour ßhe is a Muslim bitch here in America openly calling for sharia! Law
In my opinion the Bible toteing men founded America. Mośtly Christians died protecting America . In Obamas rush to diversify us he imported people who don't love America or have any desire to assimilate
Last edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Justme64.

More
6 years 7 months ago #66205 by Justme64
You need to get off that gays should not be àllowed to parent That seems to be more in your head, not in
Other people's minds.

More
6 years 7 months ago #66206 by Justme64
Very well written!!

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.481 seconds