logolong

Trump and his ban on Muslims!!

More
6 years 5 months ago #66569 by BUBBADOG14
You are correct about the soldiers Joel having to do what they are told to do include kill people. But also the UK has done it's fair of damage to the world. But there was some shocking news I heard on Sky News this morning about Trident Submarine HMS Vigilant crew discharged after testing positive for Cocaine!!

Nine British servicemen have been thrown off a nuclear submarine at the centre of a sex probe, after testing positive for cocaine while on duty.
In one of the worst scandals to hit the Navy, the crew from HMS Vigilant – which carries the Trident nuclear deterrent – were sent home and kicked out of the service after the class A drug was found in their blood.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #66572 by Justme64
Silly me I thought if ányone ćould. Ovér look my mistakes it woûld be people on tthis sîte, guess not!
As for the " bomb" yeah it ended WW2! Oh, you really think the P.OW S in Japan were treatèd well?
As for soldiers some are patriotic others bélieve serving there country is more honaráble then jumping
On welfare And The demented párt hum Americans śpoke ànd theyed rathèr have deménted then Pussy ! By the wáy, For 50 years no president has known how to deal with Korea , if Trump does nothing the U.S has run out of options!

More
6 years 5 months ago #66573 by Joelyb65
I'm sorry, maybe I was being a little picky, but I get very annoyed when people can't be bothered to get my name right!
It's Joel, 4 letters, very simple and easy to pronounce, but people tend to call me Joe, John or Noel, and I get very Pissed Off with that!
And being called 'Jooley' did not help!
I make a point of trying to get other people's names correct, as a matter of respect to that person, so it annoys me when people can't show me that same respect!
I would never be so rude and ignorant as to call you, 'Jussy'!?
And NO, I did not say that POW's in Japanese prison camps were well treated, you are putting words in my mouth!
I said that some Japanese soldiers did some bad things, but they did NOT kill millions of innocent Americans by dropping dirty great bombs on cities full of civilians!
You are a typical yank who wants to see and hear and believe whatever his govt tells him!
And the majority of Americans think that the only solution to any problem is to shoot it or bomb it! You are NOT the most powerful nation on Earth, but you are the most dangerous, because you are a stupid, uneducated and suspicious nation!
North Korea comes second, but if someone had the sense to shoot Kim Jong Un, their problems would be solved!
Mind you, if someone had the sense to shoot Trump, the whole Bloody world would be better off, but you lot always shoot the WRONG PEOPLE!
I didn't understand some of what you said, especially in regard to 'Pussy', but then you are a trump supporter, so you probably have sex on the brain!?
OMG! Honestly, what do women see in that fat, ugly, chauvinistic Bastard!?
I haven't had sex in over 14 years and I still wouldn't want that on top of me!
Gross! I don't care how much money he has, there isn't enough money in the world to make me want to Boink something like that!
Oh and how about his idea of building a great, big wall to keep the illegal immigrants out?
How much of the taxpayers money will that cost?
Because I guarantee he won't be using HIS Billions to pay for it!
And maybe he is unaware of a new invention, but it's called a 'Ladder'!
In regard to North Korea, Kim is a Paranoid, Suspicious Meglomaniac, who needs to be handled carefully and better still, needs a bullet in the head, but unfortunately, the same applies to Trump!
So we've got 2 maniacs facing off and threatening the world with a nuclear war which will mean the end of the world!
And believe me Mate, a full scale nuclear war WILL be the end of world!
Maybe you want that, but I sure as Shit don't!

More
6 years 5 months ago #66578 by Justme64
JOELY , I ment no dis respect ! With auto correct after the 2nd time correcting it I uśually move on.
When I referred to Obáma as a pussy ,sex was not on my mind ..Pussy as in cat ,wimp
As far as the wall goes what about all the people who followed the law and waited in line? Are they gonna explain to there çounter parts in Mexico why they stole there future?And didn't Obàma make a dreadful deàl with your P.M to take your refugees!

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #66579 by Justme64
JOELY , I ment no dis respect ! With auto correct after the 2nd time correcting it I uśually move on.
When I referred to Obáma as a pussy ,sex was not on my mind ..Pussy as in cat ,wimp
As far as the wall goes what about all the people who followed the law and waited in line? Are the illegáls gonna explain to there çounter parts in Mexico why they stole there future?And didn't Obàma make a dreadful deàl with your P.M to take your refugees! Tell me Joely, when is enough enuff when we look like China ? And must force womàn to abort?

This is what happens when you don't have much experience on a site. While trying to put your thoughts together you think you lost your message and re-writeit over and over again!
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by Justme64.

More
6 years 5 months ago #66588 by BUBBADOG14
Mate, you do not call a cat a Wimp!! You are talking to 2 cat lovers who can vouch that cats are not wimps!! We have scars to prove it!! And they have big sharp teeth. I wouldn't want to face off with an angry cat as you wouldn't come out the other side in one piece!! My Willow wanted to add something!!

Attachments:

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.458 seconds