logolong

Trump and his ban on Muslims!!

More
6 years 7 months ago #66236 by BUBBADOG14
The second line of your post reads very racist!! 'In his rush to make America less White!'

Justme64 wrote: Bubbadog our last president really messed up the America I grew up in. In his rush to maake America less white less Christian he'd opened up a cán of worms, no one was ready for .I was born into a country wher everyone did there fair share you respected police and teachers and your elders. Your friends parents where mr.. mrs. Womàn wore dresses and men served in the military.[with over70% of African American babies born to single parents we could use more 2 parent households.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #66243 by Justme64
Was I just arrested by the politically correct police ?

More
6 years 7 months ago #66248 by BUBBADOG14
No!!!! Just reminded! :lol: This is a debating topic! Will miss this while on holiday, get ready for when I'm back I'll be raring to go!! ;)

More
6 years 6 months ago #66457 by Joelyb65
Justme64, I have been holding back and biting my tongue, but I can't anymore, you are a typical, brainless, uneducated, bigoted redneck Yank who has nothing to say that is worth listening to!
Please, if your back allows it, bend over and shove your head up your arse where it belongs!
You don't like Barack Obama, a man who pushed for equality for all and world peace, now you have a an elderly, senile, chauvinistic, sex mad, psychopathic bigot who is Hell Bent on starting world war 3, and you and people like you are responsible for voting him in!
Shame on you! I hope when the nukes start falling that one lands right on your head!

More
6 years 6 months ago #66458 by BUBBADOG14
I also have to add, there was a massacre in Las Vegas where a nut job went mad with guns and killed 58 people and there is a mass shooting in America every 64 days in America according to a Harvard study. And Trump will not change the gun law in your Country because he is 'Pro-gun'! And on this shooting and 2 previous mass shootings he blamed it on the mental health of the shooter!! I'm sorry but anyone like the Las Vegas shooter who had an arsenal of more than 40 weapons is determined to kill so has mental capacity!!
Anyone can see there is a gun problem in America and until something is done to change the law there is going to be more innocent people killed by guns. Your President needs to sat in his office doing something about it not playing golf!!!

Attachments:

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #66521 by Justme64
To Joely Is that the best you can do is name calling?

Babadog how could someone without mental health problems kill someone ! Could you ?
I hate guns but, you better believe I'll be. Standing behind 'Doggle Dave' when the bullets start to fly.
See I believe in the constitution ànd like most things in life you take the good with the bad!
Remind me again why Obàma didn't do it while he waß in office??
Last edit: 6 years 6 months ago by Justme64.

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds