logolong

Trump and his ban on Muslims!!

More
7 years 2 months ago #64126 by ducky
Truble is bubbadog no bodyelse goes around doing what some of them are doing today
there where groups way back cant remember all there names that was bad enough but it was never about religion
muslems do it in the name of there religon also they then want sharria law in the countries they live in
Where are they all when things happing in the name of there religion
Inmaging ppl doing it in the name of christianty hinuisom judisum buddisom and so on to day
there would be an outcry and prostest on the street and rightly so
There is also a lot of nastieness abou the jews where are all the ppl if you stick up for one religion then ppl should stick up for all of them xxx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dongledave, Catheterboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago #64130 by BUBBADOG14
Where I live there is a mixing pot of different races, I mean a mega mix!! We have Polish, Indian, Chinese, Slovakian, Jamaican and many more! All have different religions so need different church's and mosques. But we hardly no problems. So why is it Trump seems to stir up trouble?

More
7 years 2 months ago #64135 by ducky
I dont know the mind of president trump
As I dont live in America the members here can prahaps explain as it is there country
I can only say about the uk and europe there is a lot of problems now about refugees and migrants
I dont know all the rights and wrongs of refuges and migrants coming over to europe
there is a lot of resentment about them and the free movement of ppl in europe
europe has started to see the rise of the fareleft and fareright in there countries
I dont have a solusion to it all bubbadog14 xx

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #64139 by Dongledave
To try to bring some clarity on the subject of this forum, I should like to make some factual (rather than emotional) statements.

A) The purpose of the executive order:
"The United States cannot, and should not, admit those who do not support the Constitution, or those who would place violent ideologies over American law. In addition, the United States should not admit those who engage in acts of bigotry or hatred (including “honor” killings, other forms of violence against women, or the persecution of those who practice religions different from their own) or those who would oppress Americans of any race, gender, or sexual orientation."

B) Posts in this forum include some incorrect and irrelevant comments, examples being:
1 "he is putting a ban on all Muslims! "
2 "You have to admit President Trump seems to have it in for Muslims and Mexicans!!
3" Where I live there is a mixing pot of different races..........We have Polish, Indian, Chinese, Slovakian, Jamaican and many more! .......... But we hardly no problems. "

C) In regard to comment B1 above, it should be noted that, in the executive order, there is not one reference to Muslims.

D) In regard to commemts B2 and B3 above, it should be noted that the executive order bars all people hailing from Iraq, Syria, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen from entering the United States. Those countries were named in a 2016 law concerning immigration visas as “countries of concern". This law was introduced before Mr Trump was elected. The order does not cover the generic groups; muslims, Mexicans, Poles, Indian, Chinese, Slovakian or Jamaican.
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Dongledave. Reason: Text error
The following user(s) said Thank You: Catheterboy

More
7 years 2 months ago #64140 by Joelyb65
Hmm, I probably get shouldn't started, but I'll try to keep my views simple!?
I like everyone, as long as they're good people who don't hurt anyone else!
I don't care where they are from, what they look like, or what they believe in!
I'm an atheist, but I don't have a problem with religion if people don't use it as an excuse to hurt others!
I've known many lovely Muslim people and I will always defend them, the terrorists are not Muslims, they are fanatics who pretend to be Muslims and make it bad for others!
As far as Trump goes, he's obviously a hate filled, bigoted megalomaniac who truly believes that he has the right to do whatever he wants and he is going to cause a lot of problems!?
We have a female version of him here in Australia, named Pauline Hanson,she always looks like she's about to blow a blood vessel because she's so full of hate and thinks she's so right!
She's a Trump supporter, no surprise there, but I am surprised that she's not also a Kim Jong Un supporter!?
Anyway, I have a msg to all of the gun crazy maniacs who love shooting people, WHY do you always shoot the wrong people!?
John F Kennedy, Martin Luther King, John Lennon (come on, his music wasn't THAT bad!?) school kids, people in the street, Gay people enjoying themselves dancing in a club!?
If you want to shoot someone, shoot someone who deserves it!
Trump, Hanson, Kim, there's 3 for you, GO for it!
I would if I could, I'm a gentle person, but to me, if we want the world to be civilized, then we need to get rid of the people who aren't!
We are too lenient in this country, we need to be tougher on criminals, don't get me wrong, all cases should be judged on their own merits, but there are many cases where the B*stards should be gotten rid of, for the safety of everyone else!
There are too many cases of people being released from jail and going straight out and killing someone!
That should NOT happen, the people responsible for letting these criminals out should be charged as accessories and locked up themselves!
I am all for capital punishment, depending on the case!
I also believe in using these people as 'Guinea pigs'!
Why use innocent, helpless animals and make them suffer, when there are plenty of evil people in jail who could be used and made 'useful', instead of just having free rent and food, paid for by the taxpayers, which includes their victims and victims families!
Ok, I may have gone too far, but that's how I feel!
There is too much suffering in this world, and there doesn't need to be!
The people who have the money and power to change things, don't give a Sh*t!

More
7 years 2 months ago #64144 by ducky
As I said members have difrent views
We can all get frustrated and angry about things. I do
That is what the debating forum is for to put your views down
glad to see few members joning in :) x
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dongledave

Moderators: Karl
Time to create page: 0.462 seconds