logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 7 months ago #10267 by TheLadyMagenta
If it,s a bloke it will said cat im great at de nutting heh heh. Tony gulped and steeped sharply backwards whilst poor un knowing scouse wondered over and slapped her bum.... Alright our cat whats OW!!!.......:ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #10361 by Dorrie
Cat turned round and slapped poor Scouse so hard his teeth rattled,dont slap my butt without permission ever again.That told him said Ducky and Suzan,Dorrie wandered in looking confused,have I missed something she said...........:unsure: :unsure: :blink: :blink:

More
15 years 7 months ago #10363 by ducky
only the wacky wacking that keeps happing said Suzan ;) :unsure:

More
15 years 7 months ago #10411 by Scotty
Scotty walked in behind Dorrie,ok you lot you will be pleased to know the traitor is no more,Karl has just shot him trying to escape.My god said Bjm is he dead,well if he's not it will be a miracle, Karl is a crack shot said Scotty.Ducky rushed out followed by Suzan and Cat,we must help him if he is still alive said Ducky,I would not............:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :blink:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #10413 by
Cor...Cop a load of this..said Posh...I just found this grouse,4 pheasants,6 pidgeons and 5 bottles of bubbly unattended down by the river.....There was a blanket on the ground.....OK ,so the blanket had a couple deep in sexual position number 65 ....but I managed to liberate this stuff whilst they were groaning and thrashing about...moving on to position number 43 xxxx;) :blink:

More
15 years 7 months ago #10438 by Dorrie
Oh gosh:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :lol:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds