logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 7 months ago #10044 by ducky
Posh and Ducky took a quick look and decided they needed a drink. Cheeks face was red. Cat was undoing her buttons as she was feeling hot. Bobby was fanning herself ,Suzan looked stunned and dorrie came over all faint.The song Do you think im sexy bellowed out :huh: :blink: :blink: :laugh: ;)

Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/09/27 15:17

Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/09/27 16:08<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/09/27 16:11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #10056 by TheLadyMagenta
And all the lovely oily lads began to dance. CORRR said posh ducky you get the champers im pulling up a chair!! Cat positioned in the front row for maximum coverage said theres a case in the van!!! Ducky grabbed it and locked the door just as scotty came over shouting COME OUT we have a job to do ladies. I know said suzan through the key hole. We are checking thouroughly to see they are not spies ok? See you tommorow and she locked the door....:evil: :evil: :evil:

More
15 years 7 months ago #10061 by ducky
Can I borrow the silk stockings you brought for your lady Scotty asked Tony &gt;Sure he said giving him a funny look. are you going to try them on said Karl and bjm amused.No said Scotty crossly.I need a couple of ladders so we can climb up to thouse open windows I have just spotted .Thank god for small mercys said Scouse :huh: :blink: ;) :whistle:

More
15 years 7 months ago #10065 by Dorrie
All is not lost the correct reinforcements have arrived said Scotty,may I present \&quot;The Heavy Gang\&quot;.........:ohmy: :blink: :dry:

More
15 years 7 months ago #10066 by ducky
COOR said the men Eyeing up the ladies all dressed in leather and chains. You have arrived in the nick of time ..We where wondering how to pass the time away untill morning :cheer: :laugh: :blink: :blink: :unsure:

More
15 years 7 months ago #10120 by TheLadyMagenta
WAHAY more burly men it,s turning out a good day here ladies. They were all too busy laughing to listen though. Poor scotty was stuck in the small window and suzan was tickling his fancy with a feather boa. Get off me woman he said sneezing. Ok he said finally making it down if you can beat em join em, and so saying he grabbed some champange and starting dancing with the strippers for all it was worth. GO ON SCOTTY!!! shouted the rather inebriated ladies. Silence fell much later and everyone staggerred out in the morning wearing the wrong clothes. The strippers handed back various undergarments and climbed back in the van yawning. The hard men walked out with cat ducky suzan and dorrie over their shoulders and slowely they all regrouped to take stock. Right wheres scotty gone said bobby? He,s a little tied up giggled suzan who went to let him out of the chains she left him in. Thanks he grinned and they all grabbed take out coffee and after extricationg tony from the arms of the blond van driver sat to plan the next move......

Post edited by: TheLadyMagenta, at: 2008/09/28 14:55<br><br>Post edited by: TheLadyMagenta, at: 2008/09/28 14:56

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.493 seconds