logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 8 months ago #9432 by ducky
i think incognito is latin for get the car in gear pronto, whispered Ducky I will ask Karl he will know :blink: :huh: ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #9433 by Dorrie
Thank god we have an intelligent person on this mission said Dorrie thank you Ducky , as she went to put her case in the car,Karl was just about to ........:ohmy:

More
15 years 8 months ago #9441 by suzan
open the case...wat ya doing said cat.as karl opened the case and started draping the natty clothes over the car.........im dressing the car in dorries gear replied karl..........<br><br>Post edited by: suzan, at: 2008/09/19 17:35

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #9462 by
What...fishnet stockings...black silk skirt...red tight fitting jumper...Is it a French car by any chance or are you just wishful thinking.
At that moment an ugly looking Old Welshman stumbled across their paths...just spouting vague English obscenities for which he was too thick to understand their meanings......He walked a little further and crawled under a rock....
Everyone looked dumbfounded..Then Scotty broke the silence with.....Must be a local xxxx;) :whistle: :lol:

More
15 years 8 months ago #9487 by Scotty
Come on now folks said Scotty we have got to go,which fool put Dorrie's clothes all over the car.Dont look at me said Ducky, I asked Karl the meaning of incognito then he started doing this.That's it said Tony our great leader has finally lost the plot.Bjm came out carrying a crate of Stella,he will be all...........;)<br><br>Post edited by: Scotty, at: 2008/09/20 09:06

More
15 years 7 months ago #9564 by ducky
geared up and in top condition when he has been tanked up said bjm shoving cans of stella in to karls hands.. I hope there is some for me as I am also running low on fual yawned Scouse.Two full tanks are better than one quoted all the ladies as they pilied into the car decorated in allsorts of clothing by the men to save space inside.. Tally ho here we go ;) ;)<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/09/20 20:51

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.472 seconds