logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 7 months ago #9777 by ducky
Posh wrote:

So where's Posh??

She was changing into her air hostess uniform..Posh was totally unaware of the effect it had on the male species..;) B) :cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #9800 by
They were all over her...Two sugars for me....Ill have milk with mine....Ill have mine black.....Ill have a short xxxx;) :whistle: :woohoo:

More
15 years 7 months ago #9819 by bjm49
That was it,the very words that brought bjm out of his coma,if there is shorts going mines a whiskey,and maby ducky or suzan could find some stella to go with it.Wots on then gang who or what are we chasing this time----?

More
15 years 7 months ago #9821 by ducky
yu-yu- are suppose toto be the pilot of this plane stammered a very frightened Ducky. looking wildly at the exit door wishing she had never left the wee cottage :blink: :blink: :huh: :unsure:

More
15 years 7 months ago #9823 by pledge
but then ducky saw a mnnie mouse and felt better to see his friend:sick: :woohoo: :whistle: :S :cheer: :P :laugh:

More
15 years 7 months ago #9828 by suzan
bjm with stella on his lap took control ....posh started her semaphore dance in the aisle, shampers in hand she hit their heads as all watched in amazement as she got entangled in the oxygen masks above them......suzan and ducky decided to go to see bjm in the cockpit.....scotty held on to the lights....pledge and tony had taken a back seat and kept their heads down.......when....

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.475 seconds