logolong

Let's write a story

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #10122 by
Showing some photos..Tony said...And thats me with Gordon Banks,I know he only had one eye but he was Englands best ever goalkeeper....That one of me holding hands with Ghandi is a bit friendly,I know,but I was only 5 ....... In the one on the left Im kissing Madoona..she adored me xxxx;) :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #10191 by ducky
and talking about planning are next move, this photo of me with a well endowered lady was taking at a chest champion tornament I was one of the judges who made sure there was no cheating Do any of you ladies know how to play it enquired Tony ..Is that where you move pieces around asked Ducky, no you are thinking of the game chess answered Tony. being rudly interupted as he was about to explain BY.. ;) :huh: :unsure: :dry:

More
15 years 7 months ago #10192 by Scotty
Bobby said are you all going to stand around here,or can we get on with the work in hand,she gave everyone letters in sealed envelopes,these are your secret instructions,you must memorise them and destroy them.I dont want anyone fooling around this is a...............:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :dry: :dry:<br><br>Post edited by: Scotty, at: 2008/09/29 16:32

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #10223 by
:ohmy: Upon opening the sealed envelopes...everyone was bemused...Bobby had allocated each member a letter...Ducky got A...Suzan got L...Scotty got Y...Dorrie...H Tony....P Posh.....C Cat....S BJM.....B Karl.....O
What is this all about Bobby....please explain yourself ...we cant waite for your reply...
Its easy..said Bobby...It spells the name of the traitor xxxx

More
15 years 7 months ago #10227 by ducky
oh we love puzzles said Cat,Suzan Dorrie.and Ducky can we solve it..be are guest said the rest passing over the letters ..I think it starts with AS myself declared Cat. IC repled Suzan, OIC stated Dorrie,YIP said Ducky... Might as well get a few drinks in while we are waiting,Karl said to the rest we could be here all day ..:laugh: :blink: :blink: :huh: :unsure:<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/09/29 20:01

More
15 years 7 months ago #10244 by Dorrie
Ah hah the plot thickens,me thinks it will all end in tears.:lol: :lol: :woohoo:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.454 seconds