logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 8 months ago #9032 by Scotty
I will pass on that thank you very much,I am saving myself(not sure what for).Now we must make a plan of action,how do you think is the best way to approach this problem.Well said Tony I think we should...:ohmy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #9044 by Posh
break into Posh's cellar and break out the lat crate f her favourite Bolinger, then we can

More
15 years 8 months ago #9053 by suzan
cancan.....

More
15 years 8 months ago #9072 by Scotty
I dont think Posh would be very pleased if you polished off her favourite tipple.I have finished the ironing by the way said Scotty,here are your smalls Suzan.All of a sudden there was a .......:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :whistle:

More
15 years 8 months ago #9177 by ducky
a loud argument going on at the front door.Ducky was protesting loudly to the tax inspectors that she was not running a cottage industry and it was not her fault if sombody had sheared all the farmers sheep, My God said Karl how many condoms did you tell her to knit Tony :huh: ;) :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #9182 by
Well, you cant have too much safe sex....and if it comes in pure new wool....It should keep the chill out as well....said a confused Tony..
They are only made for a one-use ...otherwise they stretch like mad....did you have a knitted swimsuit????

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.468 seconds