logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 7 months ago #9978 by TheLadyMagenta
A bit worried about that! The last few times we had reinforcements they were either green or mad scotsmen. Personally the ladies seem to end up in too much danger i think said tony looking tired. Speak for yourself said bobby i do ok but cat and ducky seem to court it or at least the men that bring it. Whats that said cat smiling innocently whilst waving one handed at the petrol pump guy in overals with bulging muscles. Ducky was sidling over there too so cat made a dash for it and they collided and fell in a heap at his suprised feet. He shrugged and walked off with a smug suzan.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #9981 by ducky
While they where dusting them selfs off.. Susan was under the bonnet of a car with Mr muscleman being told all about pitons,sparkplugs.crankshaft distrubiters. ect ect thinking .. :blush: :ohmy: :huh: :blink:<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/09/26 20:32

More
15 years 7 months ago #9987 by Scotty
Just then a white van drew up,oh good said Bobby here are our reinforcements,the driver of the van stepped out everyone turned to look,she was tall leggy and very blonde with the body of a super model.Here we go said Ducky just look at them, Tony karl and Bjm had turned into gibbering fools,she walked over to Scotty, hi Scotty long time no see.Huh said Tony trust him to already know her,the rest of the occupants of the van were climbing out,oh look said Cat........:P :P :P :laugh: :whistle: :blush:

More
15 years 7 months ago #10002 by TheLadyMagenta
Drooling at the band of well muscled young men! Playtime girls!!! Off danced cat ducky cheeky suzan AND dorrie bobby oh and all the ladies and swiftly homed in on the lovely looking bunch. Oh god said scotty, i said reinforcements Tatiana not male strippers!! Oh dear i must have mixed up the orders. That means i left the hard men at a strip club! Come on lads she called but the only reply was a slamming of the nearest restroom door as they all had run inside and some muffled music started ddrifting out. We,ll never get them out of there said bjm looking peeved now what??:angry:

More
15 years 7 months ago #10004 by Dorrie
:blush: :blush: :blush: :whistle: Oh good lord:blush:

More
15 years 7 months ago #10011 by suzan
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: said dorrie...

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.464 seconds