logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 7 months ago #10579 by Dorrie
Dont worry folks,we got the wrong letters,we have to wait here for new instructions Said Bobby. I wish they would make..........:lol: :blink: :blink: :blink: :woohoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #10581 by suzan
us all a lavish cream tea...with..

More
15 years 7 months ago #10582 by Scotty
All the trimmings,that can be arranged said Bobby,you can all have a cream tea, my shout said Tony I can claim it back on ............:lol: :lol: ;)

More
15 years 7 months ago #10595 by Posh
expenses. So what are you doing on the 18th november?

More
15 years 7 months ago #10609 by TheLadyMagenta
Coming to yours said everyone in unison. For once all in agreement as no one would miss poshes do for anything. But must we be bored till then said cat. She was sowing some hems up on her skirts, got any stocking posh iv got none and im broke she said looking sheepishly for the vodka she bought earlier with her last enner. At least you have prioritys grinned posh wryly slugging bolly and chucking a lovely pair of cream silk stockings her way. Ta hunny your the best said cat and slipped of to attire herself. Ducky came out of the dress romm as she went in looking very proffesional indeed. Tony went weak at the knees and bobby shouted hooray one person ready at last!!!!

More
15 years 7 months ago #10622 by suzan
grabbing the bottle they dowsed themselves in some southern comfort and gazed at the night sky.....we have to find the northern lights, but how do we do that said scotty we getting lost somewhere..

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds