logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 7 months ago #9833 by Scotty
I am sorry folks we are going to have to make an emergency landing,we have been losing fuel for a while but I did'nt want to worry anybody.Scotty turned a very funny colour,Ducky also looked not too good.It's not all bad news said Pledge,if we can make it to that island down there, we might be able to land on the beach.........:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :huh: :huh:<br><br>Post edited by: Scotty, at: 2008/09/25 12:15

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #9859 by
Its O..theres a Shell station on the A1987,just past Looe...I can put this baby down on a sixpence...Posh..top up my Harver Wharbanger..I need to be unfocused xxxx;)

More
15 years 7 months ago #9887 by ducky
are we going to land safley said a worried Cat and Ducky ..Dont fret we will be fine I give you my word said pledge :blink: :cheer: ;)

More
15 years 7 months ago #9902 by TheLadyMagenta
Upon landing a worried cat shot out and ran to the ladies looking green :sick: mumbling about frequent flyer miles and where they can shove em lol She had never enjoyed racing around above the ground so she went and came back seconds later beaming and saying gosh im starving anyone for nibbles??:laugh:<br><br>Post edited by: TheLadyMagenta, at: 2008/09/26 12:45

More
15 years 7 months ago #9955 by ducky
I can smell somthink said Suzan sniffing the air, Ducky know she did not smell as she had sprayed impulse on herself. I hope it is a pizza parlour muttered Karl. lets follow are noses said Bobby..good idea said bjm who nose what we will find... :blink: :blink: :huh: :unsure: :lol:

More
15 years 7 months ago #9960 by Scotty
Scotty and Bobby were in deep conversation,what is going on said Tony.I think we are in deep trouble said Dorrie,we have been told to wait here for reinforcements,well I hope they hurry up said Karl I am............:ohmy: :ohmy: :( :( :blink: :blink: :dry:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.465 seconds