logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 8 months ago #9184 by Posh
Then the door flew open and a loud cvoice said....

So which of you ar$oles snitched on the fact that I didn't pay tax on that last crate???? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

That's the last time I accept a GIFT from Elton!!<br><br>Post edited by: Posh, at: 2008/09/15 22:03

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #9208 by Scotty
It all got too much for Scotty who retired to bed with a bad head,I am worn out after all that ironing.Never mind said Ducky I will make you a nice cup of tea,Suzan has done some baking so you can have a butterfly bun,I know they are your favourites.He was just settling down when there was an almighty bang and everything started to...........:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :blink: :blink:

More
15 years 8 months ago #9215 by ducky
To all go Potty Sit down and relaxs with a glass of champers.we are having casserole for dinner said Bobby, off you go Cat Suzan and Ducky. Somethink has been bugging me stated Scouse .what are you talking about the rest of the group asked..Every time the three of them cook a meal things start to happen, Are you saying there putting somthink in the food demanded cheeky. What ever it is I like it said Posh HIC. In the kitchen the cooks where busy ..Do we have any more of the wild mushrooms we found in the woods near Scotty.s cottage asked Cat. There are a few left replied Suzan,they make the meals tast out of this world. yes that's why are cooking is popular beamed Ducky :blink: :huh: :dry: :woohoo:<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/09/16 14:24

More
15 years 8 months ago #9233 by Scotty
Stop you lot dont eat that food,we have just received a message from the foreign office.We have to leave now so get packing we have a plane chartered.Oh bother said Ducky where to now...........:ohmy: :blink: :blink:

More
15 years 8 months ago #9385 by ducky
Now where did I put me passport with the black and white photo of me..What about the cassarole it took us ages to cook the dam thing uttered Suzan with a stamp of her feet. We can put it in those flask thinks that keep food warm Cat said feelng like Suzan and Ducky that they had worked there socks off..We dont have time for that anounced Bobby What about are clothes cheeky asked.. Sod the clothes what about me champers demanded Posh &gt;HIC&gt; where I go it go's.. All this is foriegn to me declared Dorrie who had joined them..:blink: :blink: :unsure: ;)

More
15 years 8 months ago #9431 by Scotty
Let us just get to the dam plane in time for take off said Scotty,you have 30mins to get your stuff together.He walked over to Dorrie and whispered in her ear(dont forget you are incognito)Dorrie looked very vague, she walked over to Ducky to see if she knew what the word meant.I think it.........:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :dry: :huh:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.474 seconds