logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 8 months ago #8962 by TheLadyMagenta
What about the finneous snatchetgraba said cat iv heard they changed the secret police to women in order to confuse tony. (last time he was so annoyed at a round trip with no women he persuaded the police to stop at a whoarehouse and left them there 5 days laters passed out and without the secret documents) HA shouted tony this will be new then yes grab it girl. What bout the rest of us said ducky. Saddle up everyone thats our queen!!! With a roar of papers in the breeze the place was empty and the friends left for...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #8993 by
Women police then ehhh ??? said Tony....in that case we must consider safe-sex...knit me some condoms Ducky and this time put some colour in them.I didnt think much of those dayglo Orange ones,they made my manhood look like a Ffifes Banana..
Ok all aboard..we will be leaving in 7.9 milo seconds...Raise the Titanium Shield...Put Thrusters on Standby....Fasten seatbelts in the Semi Recline Position....Ingnite the Warp Factor Vibrators ( should keep Cat quiet )......Pull in The Washing....

More
15 years 8 months ago #8997 by Scotty
Right said Scotty this is a serious mission,we must get Posh back in one piece.Who is going to do the ironing said Suzan I am running out of undies,have you any to spare Ducky.Well said Tony why dont you both.....:ohmy: :angry: :angry: :angry: :silly:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #9006 by
Go commando.......Suzan went white with shock...Im in no state to overpower a big man and put my lags astride him.......she went quiet....
And...said Bobby....And....Go on continue...
Hang on ..said Suzan...let me hold on to that thought for a while

More
15 years 8 months ago #9015 by Scotty
Get serious people Karl said as he passed by a can of stella in both hands.I will do the flaming ironing said Scotty pass it all over here.You are a really......:) :) :blink: :blink: :blink: :whistle:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 8 months ago #9017 by
Getting me pi..ed off...Im always the one who picks up the pieces...Always the one who does the dirty work..Whilst Cat and Tony have all the fun....
Fun, ....Fun...in the name of sanity ..What Fun?? Do you think I enjoy spending hour upon hour making love to lovely women...pushing their erotic buttons...taking naked showers with them....getting every part of my body licked......said Tony..
Here...put this dayglo Orange knitted condom on..See how you feel looking like a Banana ....xxxx:(

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds