logolong

Let's write a story

More
15 years 7 months ago #9626 by Dorrie
They arrived at their chartered plane,Ducky was a bit put out to see who the pilot was,there was Bjm all dressed in the uniform ,peaked cap and all.I did'nt know you had a pilot's licence said Suzan,dont worry said Bjm you will be as safe as houses flying with me.They all boarded the plane Ducky still looking very concerned I am not very ..........:ohmy: :( :( :( :( :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #9635 by ducky
good at flying..you dont need to worry about that replied Tony with a grin, you are going by plane..Ducky glared at him.. If you start to feel sick just hang your head out of the window giggled Suzan.If it makes you feel any safer said Cat laughing, I have brought along some Duck tape for you just in case your seat belt dont work. :huh: :unsure: :blink: :blink:

Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/09/21 17:10<br><br>Post edited by: ducky, at: 2008/09/21 19:51

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #9686 by
I want you to think odf this..Not as just a means of getting from A to B...Thats if we are going to B today....
But more an out-of-body experiance..where you can close your eyes and feel the force....and give in to whatever thoughts you might wish to fulfill...Think of me as more your therapist than as a common pilot..,..
Ok everyone..welcome aboard this 797 ...we shall be travelling at an average speed of 989 mph and at a height of 60000feet...Your entertainment will be a juggler and a magician..feel free to remove your clothing xxxx ;) :whistle: :side:

More
15 years 7 months ago #9717 by Scotty
That is enough of that nonsense said Bobby who had just returned from H.Q. I need to speak to you in private she said to Tony...........:whistle: :whistle: ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #9734 by
Privately it is...said Tony....as they walked into the vacant compartment Tony was removing his shoes and socks..then trousers.....
For goodness sake..what are you doing,said Bobby...
You said the code word Privately...meaning you want me to make passionate love to you..said Tony...or was that Dorrie...or Suzan...or Ducky.....or Scotty....No it cant be Scotty,he likes me to keep my shoes on...

More
15 years 7 months ago #9748 by Posh
So where's Posh??

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.492 seconds