logolong

JOKE OF THE DAY

More
8 years 4 months ago #60482 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic JOKE OF THE DAY
Two little kids are in a hospital, lying on stretchers next to each other outside the operating room. The first kid leans over and asks, "What are you in here for?" The second kid says, "I'm in here to get my tonsils out and I'm a little nervous." The first kid says, "You've got nothing to worry about. I had that done when I was four. They put you to sleep, and when you wake up they give you lots of Jelly and ice cream. It's a breeze." The second kid then asks, "What are you here for?" The first kid says, "A circumcision." "Whoa!" the second kid replies. "Good luck, buddy. I had that done when I was born... Couldn't walk for a year."
The following user(s) said Thank You: BUBBADOG14, riversidemarie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 4 months ago #60487 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic JOKE OF THE DAY
:lol:

More
8 years 4 months ago #60505 by riversidemarie
Replied by riversidemarie on topic JOKE OF THE DAY
I'm glad somebody else does not get it. I mulled it over for five minutes, trying to see what I had missed. Is it lateral thinking or havve I just missed the point?

More
8 years 4 months ago #60518 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic JOKE OF THE DAY
Man gets bored whilst shopping with his wife, she feels sorry for him and gives him £5 telling him to go for a pint and meet her at their bus-stop in an hour. He wanders aimlessly round town and somehow finds himself in the red-light district. Simply being curious he asks one of the girls "How much?" The girl replies, "Forty for all the way, twenty for oral or a tenner for manual." The man explains he only has £5. The girl tells him, "Sorry, but you won't get much for a fiver." The man shrugs and continues to wander, finds a pub, then goes to meet his wife. While they sit together waiting for their bus the same working girl he spoke to earlier passes by on the other side of the road and recognises the man. She shouts over... "Told ya you wouldn't get much for a fiver!!..

More
8 years 4 months ago #60522 by AndrewCohen
Replied by AndrewCohen on topic JOKE OF THE DAY

Will wrote: A man walks into a bakers shop and says "I'd like two brown loaves and two white please". The baker shakes his head and says, "Sorry, we're out of white bread". The man smiles and says, "That's ok, I've got my bike outside!".

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!

Fantastic...

More
8 years 4 months ago #60528 by BUBBADOG14
Replied by BUBBADOG14 on topic JOKE OF THE DAY
Classic!! :lol:

Karl wrote: Man gets bored whilst shopping with his wife, she feels sorry for him and gives him £5 telling him to go for a pint and meet her at their bus-stop in an hour. He wanders aimlessly round town and somehow finds himself in the red-light district. Simply being curious he asks one of the girls "How much?" The girl replies, "Forty for all the way, twenty for oral or a tenner for manual." The man explains he only has £5. The girl tells him, "Sorry, but you won't get much for a fiver." The man shrugs and continues to wander, finds a pub, then goes to meet his wife. While they sit together waiting for their bus the same working girl he spoke to earlier passes by on the other side of the road and recognises the man. She shouts over... "Told ya you wouldn't get much for a fiver!!..

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.452 seconds