logolong

Joke of the Day

More
13 years 10 months ago #30537 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:Joke of the Day
England are to play Iceland in a friendly to try and raise morale. If they play well they will then have games against Sainsburys, Asda &Tesco

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #30541 by
Replied by on topic Re:Joke of the Day
The Met. Police pulled a young man out of the Thames..He was wearing Black Fishnet Stockings,black suspenders,Tight slinky dress,a frilly bra ,had a vibrator stuck in his anus .....
The Police Officer removed the drowned mans England Top to save his family any further shame xxxx ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #30557 by
Paddy s wife has never had an orgasm in all the years they have been married. So Paddy takes her off to a sex therapist and they cover every inch of their relationship.
The Therapist says that Mrs. Paddy is getting far too hot during sex and needs to cool down.
Being the Tight-Wad Pady will not invest in a fan ..instead he asks his mate Murphy round to Waft a towel for the couple.....Mr and Mrs Paddy are going at it for ages without a sign of an orgasm...
Murphy suggests they change and Paddy Wafts the towel....Well,within minutes Mrs Paddy is moaning and screaming to uncontroled pleasure...
Paddy looks at Murphy and says.....Well,my son...Thats How You Waft a Towel xxxx :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #30571 by
Youve got to admire Emile Heskey.....has an awful World Cup....comes home...puts a frock on and Wins The Womens Title at Wimbledon xxxx ;) :laugh:

More
13 years 10 months ago #30577 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:Joke of the Day
Dear Mr Moat,
It has come to my attention that John Terry has been shagging your missus behind your back whilst you were in jail.
Yours faithfully Wayne Bridge

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 10 months ago #30581 by
Gordon Brown has just moved in next door to me....I said to him,this morning...You remind me of Wayne Rooney....
He said...Why? Because Im a great footballer .....
No I said...Youve ballsed up my Summer :laugh:<br><br>Post edited by: tonypark, at: 2010/07/07 17:16

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds