logolong

Joke of the Day

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago #30308 by
Replied by on topic Re:Joke of the Day
I see Ray Allen ( world renouned Vent. act ) died this week....Lord Charles said he was..lost for words

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #30312 by Karl
Replied by Karl on topic Re:Joke of the Day
A girl is standing at The Gates Of Heaven when she hears horrible screams of pain and torture coming from inside. She says to St. Peter, \"What’s going on?\"

He says, \"That’s the sound of new angels getting big holes drilled into their backs for their wings, and small holes drilled into their heads for their halos.\"

She says, \"Heaven sounds terrible. I think maybe I’d rather go to Hell.\"

St. Peter says, \"In Hell, you’ll be constantly raped and sodomized.\"

She says, \"That’s okay. I’ve already got holes for that.\"

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago #30313 by
A Danish Scientist has made a remarkable discovery....his theory is that 98 pc have men have similar sized penis....These fall into two catagories.....Medium to Large ( being 4 to 9 inches) ....or Small to Medium ( being 1 inch to 3 inches ).....All confirmed tests have been carried out on the Mediums to Large...He is now looking for volunteers with Small Penis.....
If your interested then please show your interest by flying The Cross of St. George on your house or your car for the next three weeks :blink: :blush: :blush:

More
13 years 11 months ago #30317 by Karl
Driving to the office this morning on the motorway, I looked over to my right and there was a woman in a BMW doing 90 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple of seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup!!! It scared me (I’m a man) so badly that I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the bacon roll out of my other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile from my ear, which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed and burned my \"Meat’n two veg’, causing me to scream, which made me drop the cigarette out of my mouth, ruined my shirt and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL!!!

BLOODY WOMEN DRIVERS !!!

• Visitor
  • Visitor
13 years 11 months ago #30319 by
Taxi driver had David Beckham in his cab on the way to Heathrow...Looking in his rear view mirror the driver asks....Go on David..give me clue...To which the response came back...
Well,I had several good years at Manchester United where I won several medals..moved on to Real Madrid and won medals there..On to LA Glaxy and AC Milan where Ive enjoyed much and paid highly.....There is a club in the Premiership Im in advanced negotiation but my lips are sealed Im afraid....
Driver looks in astonishment and says...No you dim Twat..what Terminal ????

More
13 years 11 months ago #30321 by Karl
The Banking Crisis simply explained...

Young Paddy bought a donkey from a farmer for £100. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day..

The next day he drove up and said, 'Sorry son, but I have some bad news. The donkey's died.'

Paddy replied, 'Well then just give me my money back.' The farmer said, 'Can't do that. I've already spent it.'
Paddy said, 'OK, then, just bring me the dead donkey.' The farmer asked, 'What are you going to do with him?'
Paddy said, 'I'm going to raffle him off.' The farmer said, 'You can't raffle a dead donkey!'
Paddy said, 'Sure I can. Watch me.. I just won't tell anybody he's dead.'
A month later, the farmer met up with Paddy and asked, 'What happened with that dead donkey?'
Paddy said, 'I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two pounds a piece and made a profit of £898'
The farmer said, 'Didn't anyone complain?' Paddy said, 'Just the guy who won. So I gave him his two pounds back.'

Paddy now works for the Royal Bank of Scotland
The following user(s) said Thank You: tessa

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds