logolong

It,s the way you tell em

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 2 months ago #17933 by
What have...The Metropolitan Police.....Chelsea Football Club....and a Lady with an itchy shaved pubic area .....Got in Common......???????

They All regret Going for a Brazilian xxxxx :) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #18805 by ducky
I said to my boss 'I hope you will consider me for a rise, There are several companys after me'
'Really' he asked 'can you tell me who they are'
'the electicity company, the gas company. the telphone company for a start I said :cheer:

More
15 years 2 months ago #18808 by Dorrie
ducky wrote:

I said to my boss 'I hope you will consider me for a rise, There are several companys after me'
'Really' he asked 'can you tell me who they are'
'the electicity company, the gas company. the telphone company for a start I said :cheer:

Like this Ducky:lol: :lol:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #19868 by
Tommy Cooper style....
1..So I phoned the swimming baths and asked if they were local...Depends where you live..came the reply

2...Phoned the local building suppliers and said I wanted a Skip outside my house...They said..Go on then ...

3... Most dentist chairs go up and down but this one went back and forth...Get out of the Filing Cabinet said the dentist..

4.. I got a compliment on my driving today.Got back to car after shopping and there was a message on the screen...Parking Fine it said ...

5..Two thugs got arrested..One was drinking battery acid the othe gunpowder...The Police Charged one and Let the other Off...

6...Couple of native Canabals were eating a comedian...One said to the other..Does this taste funny to you ?? xxxx

7..Dentist asked me to say..Ahhhhhh ...I said Why??? He said my dog died this morning

8..A guy was walking down the street and his hood was bouncing up and down...People were throwing money into it....I asked..Is that your way of making cash ??? ..He said...Its my LIVELY HOOD xxxx:) :) :) :)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #19911 by
Be proud to be British....
We know via DVLA where every untaxed car is located..
We have no idea where all the illegal immigrants are located..or the terrorists......
Simple....Put DVLA in charge of Immigration and Terrorist activities xxxx :(

More
15 years 1 month ago #19952 by Dorrie
That's the answer Tony, send good old Gordon an email:lol: :whistle:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.479 seconds