logolong

It,s the way you tell em

More
15 years 1 month ago #19974 by ducky
tonypark wrote:

Be proud to be British....
We know via DVLA where every untaxed car is located..
We have no idea where all the illegal immigrants are located..or the terrorists......
Simple....Put DVLA in charge of Immigration and Terrorist activities xxxx :(

can I ask a question if DVLA know where every untaxed car is located why isnt somthink been done to proscute them..think I can answer my own Q come to think about it
because there are to many and when there where a few they did not take action..which applys to immergration and terrorists
which leads me smartly on to the next question why is it here and not in debate or news forum..cus these and other departments are a joke ;) :dry: :huh: :blink:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #20026 by
ducky wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Be proud to be British....
We know via DVLA where every untaxed car is located..
We have no idea where all the illegal immigrants are located..or the terrorists......
Simple....Put DVLA in charge of Immigration and Terrorist activities xxxx :(

can I ask a question if DVLA know where every untaxed car is located why isnt somthink been done to proscute them..think I can answer my own Q come to think about it
because there are to many and when there where a few they did not take action..which applys to immergration and terrorists
which leads me smartly on to the next question why is it here and not in debate or news forum..cus these and other departments are a joke ;) :dry: :huh: :blink:

Thats because I recieved it on my mobile phone as a joke Ducky....dont think it was meant to be a serious proposition..Although I can see merits xxxx;) :) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #20187 by
An Afghan man was shaking a carpet over his flat balcony...Passing pedestrian shouted up...Whats up,wont it start xxxx ;)

A 16 year old boy was with the nurse and being examined.....
Nurse said...You realy do need to stop masturbating...
Why ???? said the boy.....
Because Im trying to check you ..said the nurse xxxxx :ohmy:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #20483 by
Ann Summers new vibrator for women is so realistic that just before her climax it cums,farts,goes limp ,rolls over and switches itself off xxxx :ohmy: :whistle:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #20757 by
Things are bad at home.She says that she is sick of all the sport I watch....Rugby,Football,Boxing,Cricket...always sport on the telly.
Anyway, I booked a quiet table for 2 last nightto try and patch things up.By 9 oclock things were 10 times worse....She hadnt potted a single red.... xxxx:ohmy: :whistle: :laugh:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 1 month ago #20820 by
43 people have been found glued to ceilings and walls of a Dublin train...Police believe Irish Muslims have set off the first...No More Nails Bomb xxxx :laugh: :blink: :laugh:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds