logolong

It,s the way you tell em

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #21461 by Dorrie
A man was helping his wife pick a password for a site, he typed in MYPENIS, the message came back \"Not long enough\":whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 4 weeks ago #21463 by
Ann Summers new vibrator is so realistic that just before the female climaxes ...it cums...farts.....goes limp....rolls over and turns itself off xxxx ;) :whistle: :side:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 4 weeks ago #21464 by
Two Australians on a beach are pulling on a rope attached to a radical muslim.....A vicar passes by and says...Its good to see man helping fellow man....
First Aussie turns to other and says...The vicar might know about Christianity..but knows sod all about Shark Fishing xxxx ;) :whistle:

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #21478 by ducky
I dont have a jokes at momment but enjoy the ones put up

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 3 weeks ago #21490 by
An English couple driving towards Dublin are lost so they ask Paddy....Excuse me whats the quickest way to the City Centre???
Paddy says...Are you driving or walking ???
Couple...We are Driving.....
Paddy....Thats the quickest way xxxx ;) :whistle:

More
15 years 2 weeks ago #22234 by Dorrie
I managed to make a fool of myself getting on the bus today.I had some shopping and was searching in my pocket for my pass, the driver gave me a ticket whilst waiting to see it.Idiot me says, hang on I will give you a quick flash(of the pass).Driver replies that's the best offer I've had this morning.I sit down quickly with a very red face.:blush: :blush:<br><br>Post edited by: Dorrie, at: 2009/04/17 17:01

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds