It,s the way you tell em

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 11 months ago #23529 by
Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Self Edited ;)<br><br>Post edited by: tonypark, at: 2009/05/08 16:27

Well done you:kiss:

Upon reflection you were right..now if you edit your reply showing the aforementioned xxxx :ohmy: :whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #23642 by Dorrie
tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Upon reflection you were right..now if you edit your reply showing the aforementioned xxxx :ohmy: :whistle:

Can I have that in writing and in triplicate:P

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 11 months ago #23645 by
Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Dorrie wrote:

tonypark wrote:

Can I have that in writing and in triplicate:P

Oh dear..I seem to have mislaid my Triplicate book xxxx :ohmy: :whistle:

More
14 years 11 months ago #23667 by ducky
grandma's letter
dear grandchildren
I was on my way home from chior practice and a church council meeting,when I saw in the christian bookshop a 'car sticker' which said 'HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS',I brought it and stuck it in my car.I am glad I did.
I stopped at the traffic lights and was just adjusting my lipstick in the rear mirror, when the car behind, obviously having seen my sticker, honked his horn..
I waved to him and gave a small reciprcal honk to show I too loved Jesus.
At this, several other cars gave honks.I was so glad to know that so many drivers agreed with me,so gave them all friendly honks.
The man behind leaned out of his window and called 'For the love of God. Go. go. Go'. What a great cheerleader he would have been at our church fate and sports!
The driver behind me made a sign which I took to be some sort of religiouse greeting though I did'nt recognise it, but to be friendly I made the same sign back to him.
A couple of the other drivers cought up in the general exciement and general goodwill got out of there cars and came towards me, obviously wanting to talk.phraps to know which church I attended, but at that momment I noticed that the lights had changed and not wanting to hold anyone up,I drove over to the crossroads.
Suprisingly, the lights went red just as I drove off and as I was sad to leave my new-found friends behind,I gave them a rousing set of honks and added their strange sign as a farwell gesture.
thank the lord for so many friendly people.
love nan xx

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 11 months ago #23669 by
ducky wrote:

grandma's letter
dear grandchildren
I was on my way home from chior practice and a church council meeting,when I saw in the christian bookshop a 'car sticker' which said 'HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS',I brought it and stuck it in my car.I am glad I did.
I stopped at the traffic lights and was just adjusting my lipstick in the rear mirror, when the car behind, obviously having seen my sticker, honked his horn..
At this, several other cars gave honks.I was so glad to know that so many drivers agreed with me,so gave them all friendly honks.
The man behind leaned out of his window and called 'For the love of God. Go. go. Go'. What a great cheerleader he would have been at our church fate and sports!
The driver behind me made a sign which I took to be some sort of religiouse greeting though I did'nt recognise it, but to be friendly I made the same sign back to him.
A couple of the other drivers cought up in the general exciement and general goodwill got out of there cars and came towards me, obviously wanting to talk.phraps to know which church I attended, but at that momment I noticed that the lights had changed and not wanting to hold anyone up,I drove over to the crossroads.
Suprisingly, the lights went red just as I drove off and as I was sad to leave my new-found friends behind,I gave them a rousing set of honks and added their strange sign as a farwell gesture.
love nan xx[/quote

Nice One Ducky xxxx :lol: :lol: :lol: :woohoo: :laugh:

More
14 years 11 months ago #23673 by Dorrie
ducky wrote:

grandma's letter
dear grandchildren
love nan xx

Love it Dux, really made me laugh:lol: :lol:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.464 seconds