logolong

It,s the way you tell em

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26819 by
Two cartons of yogurt walk into a bar. The bartender, who was a tub of cottage cheese, says to them, \"We don't serve your kind in here.\"

One of the yogurt cartons says back to him, \"Why not? We're cultured individuals.\"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26822 by
Polar Bear walks into a plush Hotel bar and orders an Arctic Screw Cocktail....
Barman....We dont get many of your type in here...
Polar Bear....Im not blinkin surprised at £29 per drink xxxx ;)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26829 by
A guy was shopping at the supermarket. When he got to the checkout line there was a beautiful young blonde ahead of him. As she placed her groceries on the checkout stand, the bagger asked her,\"Paper or plastic?\"

\"It doesn't matter,\" she replied, \"I'm bisacksual.\"

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26830 by
Something tragic happened in the Supermarket.The lady in front of me fell over and died.....she had just bought a...Bag for Life xxxx :ohmy: :blink:

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26856 by
A supermarket had a sale on boneless chicken breasts, and a woman wanted to stock up. At the store, however, she was disappointed to find only a few skimpy prepackaged portions of the poultry, so she complained to the butcher.

\"Don't worry,\" he said. \"I'll pack some more trays and have them ready for you by the time you finish shopping.\"

Several aisles later, she heard the butcher's voice boom over the public-address system:

\"Will the lady who wanted bigger breasts please meet me at the back of the store.\"

• Visitor
  • Visitor
14 years 9 months ago #26869 by
A friend of mine was watching his wife show her knickers as she got something from the freezer...Being a randy sod he whipped her knickers off and gave her full-on sexual penetration ( very noisy as well) for a good 20 mins.....
It seems that it didnt go down too well and they have Both been banned from Tescos xxxx :woohoo: :lol:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.416 seconds