logolong

It,s the way you tell em

More
15 years 7 months ago #6350 by bjm49
Prince Charles finds an ancient bottle in his celler,rubs it and out pops a genie. you can have one wish he says,Charles says i accidently run over my mothers favourite corgi this morning can you bring it back to life? the genie looks at the dog splatterd all over the road,sorry thats impossible he says,Make Camilla beutiful then,the genie scratches his head and says lets look ay that dog again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #6356 by Karl
The Genius of Peter Kay.
1. I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said Thyroid problem?
2. When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then realized that The Lord doesn't work that way, so I stole one and asked
him to forgive me.
3. I've often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can't get my wife to go swimming
4. I was doing some decorating, so I got out my step-ladder.... I don't get on with my real ladder.
5. Well I was bullied at school, called all kinds of different names. But one day I turned to my bullies and said - 'Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me', and it worked! From there on it was sticks and stones all the way.
6. My Dad used to say 'always fight fire with fire', which is probably why he got thrown out of the fire brigade.
7. Sex is like a game of bridge: If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
8. I saw six men kicking and punching the mother-in-law. My neighbour said 'Are you going to help?' I said 'No, Six should beenough.'
9. If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of Meat?
10. I think animal testing is a terrible idea; they get all nervous and give the wrong answers.
11. You know that look women get when they want sex ? Me neither.

Peter Kay's questions...
1. Why does your gynaecologist leave the room when you get undressed?
2. If a person owns a piece of land do they own it all the way down to the core of the earth?
3. Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?
4. Is it possible to brush your teeth without wiggling your back side?
5. Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous when the first thing you do is stand up and say, 'My name is Bob, and I am an alcoholic'?
6. Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer?
7. Why does mineral water that 'has trickled through mountains for centuries' have a 'use by' date?
8. Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a Horrible crisp no one would eat?
9. Is French kissing in France just called kissing?
10. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink whatever comes out'?
11. What do people in China call their good plates?
12. Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom?
13. Why is a person that handles your money called a 'Broker'?
14. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
15. Why is it that when someone tells you that there are over a billion stars in the universe, you believe them, but if they tell you there is wet paint somewhere, you have to touch it to make sure?
16. Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you but when you take him on a car ride, he sticks his head out of the window?

Peter Kay's Universal Truths
1. Triangular sandwiches taste better than square ones.
2. At the end of every party there is always a girl crying.
3. One of the most awkward things that can happen in a pub is when your pint-to-toilet cycle gets synchronized with a complete stranger.
4. You've never quite sure whether it's ok to eat green crisps.
5. Everyone who grew up in the 80's has entered the digits 55378008 into a calculator
6. Reading when you're drunk is horrible.
7. You're never quite sure whether it's against the law or not to have a fire in your back garden.
8. Nobody ever dares make cup-a-soup in a bowl.
9. You never know where to look when eating a banana.
10. Rummaging in an overgrow garden will always turn up a bouncy ball...
11. Everyone always remembers the day a dog ran into your school.
12. The most embarrassing thing you can do as schoolchild is to call your teacher mum or dad.
13. Every bloke has at some stage while taking a pee, flushed half Way through and then raced against the flush.
14. It?s impossible to look cool whilst picking up a Frisbee.
15. You never ever run out of salt.
16. There's no panic like the panic you momentarily feel when you've got your hand or head stuck in something.
17. No one knows the origins of their metal coat hangers.
18. Despite constant warning, you have never met anybody who has had their arm broken by a swan.
19. The most painful household incident is wearing socks and stepping on an upturned plug.
20. People who don't drive slam car doors too hard.
21. You've turned into your dad the day you put aside a thin piece of wood specifically to stir paint with.
22. Everyone had an uncle who tried to steal their nose

More
15 years 7 months ago #6357 by Scotty
What did the duck say when she bought some lipstick,put it on the bill.:)

• Visitor
  • Visitor
15 years 7 months ago #6377 by
What has a Pelican and British Gas got in common ????

They can both stick their bills up their ar.. xxx ;)

More
15 years 7 months ago #6382 by Scotty
Bumper sticker on the car in front.Parents be nice to your children,they choose your Nursing Home:ohmy:

More
15 years 7 months ago #6386 by TheLadyMagenta
Man says to wife \"your backsides the size of a three burner barbeque\":angry: Later in bed a nudges his wife hopefully so she looks over her shoulder and says \"no point lightin a barbeque for half a flippin sausage!!\":evil:

Moderators: Able_Here_Team
Time to create page: 0.470 seconds